+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 723 of 952 FirstFirst ... 223623673713721722723724725733773823 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 9517

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    PJMs getting trounced.

I've just seen their attempts at defending on Sportscene.

You'd think that with their plastic artificial tendencies that that pitch would be ideal for them. Right up their street, in which they are not even the biggest club.

Utter ****ing whankers.

Well I will start the conversation with the huge chance of the usual suspects chiming in to say they don’t give a fvck but that was a terrible performance from Scotland tonight.

I thought Steve Clarke was a good appointment but he is as bad as the rest who seem to think Craig Brown was some sort of tactical genius.

Why anyone would think Ryan Jack is an international player is beyond me,he used to be as cowardly for us and the Huns will never win the league with him as a first choice midfielder so long may that continue.

Plus we have had 5 managers and we are still trying to persist with James Forrest as an international player,he had 2 good games and has done fvck all for the other 30 odd.

Drunken rant over so let the abuse begin.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Well I will start the conversation with the huge chance of the usual suspects chiming in to say they don’t give a fvck but that was a terrible performance from Scotland tonight.

I thought Steve Clarke was a good appointment but he is as bad as the rest who seem to think Craig Brown was some sort of tactical genius.

Why anyone would think Ryan Jack is an international player is beyond me,he used to be as cowardly for us and the Huns will never win the league with him as a first choice midfielder so long may that continue.

Plus we have had 5 managers and we are still trying to persist with James Forrest as an international player,he had 2 good games and has done fvck all for the other 30 odd.

Think Scotland are only bad because the rest of the world bother with technique, whilst we still think strength is important. Once the rest of the world come round to our way of thinking we’ll be light years ahead of them.

I dont give a f@ck

Well the Czech game is off so maybe we’ll get a 3-0 default win. Every cloud and all that.

Were Scotland playing?
    Did they pick folk that were born in Scotland?

Actually, I don’t give a f’uck

I watched the second half and we started pretty well but too many looked off the pace. A bit like Celtic against that Hungarian mob with us relying on Christie too much as well. Lots of players needing to look much sharper, mostly the english based players.

You are spot on about Jack. A player in that position needs to be more aggressive and trying to dictate it. He's not got that capacity to do that and his side ways passing slows the whole game down. He'll be dropped for Ferguson or McCrorie soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I watched the second half and we started pretty well but too many looked off the pace. A bit like Celtic against that Hungarian mob with us relying on Christie too much as well. Lots of players needing to look much sharper, mostly the english based players.

You are spot on about Jack. A player in that position needs to be more aggressive and trying to dictate it. He's not got that capacity to do that and his side ways passing slows the whole game down. He'll be dropped for Ferguson or McCrorie soon.
    I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it.

Ferguson is better than Jack and from what I have seen so far McCrorie is too.

Jack used to be decent for us when we were winning and in control of games but when we were up against it he would hide which isn’t much use if you are playing for Scotland.

I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it.

Ferguson is better than Jack and from what I have seen so far McCrorie is too.

Jack used to be decent for us when we were winning and in control of games but when we were up against it he would hide which isn’t much use if you are playing for Scotland.
    When we needed him to step up (especially as captain) he couldn't do it. Brown used to bully him. He's a wee ****ebag.

What sort of team was that last night? 2 left backs and only one centre half, Clarke must have borrowed our tombola.

Page 723 of 952 FirstFirst ... 223623673713721722723724725733773823 ... LastLast