+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Optimist View Post
    Do you share his views on Fauci?
    I don't hold any particular views on Fauci.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You had covid 3 months ago? I thought you said that it no longer exists, or didn't exist at all?
    This

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You had covid 3 months ago? I thought you said that it no longer exists, or didn't exist at all?
    Just checked my records (which are available online) and it was November when I had it. One of the problems with the stroke unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    This
    Well done Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I don't hold any particular views on Fauci.
    How can you not and have such a confident opinion on Covid when he’s behind the finance of the bio labs!

You should look into him and the effects he had in Africa during the Ebola outbreaks, the treatment he authorised and the effectiveness of that treatment then look at why people are so outraged with his decisions.

DO NOT THINK that you have the right to preach to us tin hat brigade, conspiracy theorists when you you hold no particular views or opinion on Fauchi!

With respect, I don't think I'm the one doing the preaching.

I take it that your 'information' on Fauci comes straight from the Twitter algorithm?

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    With respect, I don't think I'm the one doing the preaching.

I take it that your 'information' on Fauci comes straight from the Twitter algorithm?
    Wow!

Do some research. Look at where his finances have been going. His contacts. You may even find out a bit about the research that’s been happening in the Ukraine the white flags on the bio labs and the Hunter Bidons contacts along with the Blackrocks dealings in the Ukraine.

Please don’t let me believe that your eyes have been firmly closed whilst all the time criticising me and others asking questions 🤬

How muck of a sheep are you?!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Wow!

Do some research...

But be careful where you look...

"Ofcom’s Code ... requires that broadcasters ensure that “television advertising and teleshopping is readily recognisable and distinguishable from editorial content and kept distinct from other parts of the programme service”. If it turns out that people were given a platform by ITV to talk about vaccine products whose manufacturers were paying them I can see implications for OFCOM rules on advertising.

#ITVGate

Some interesting Althing being posted on this

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    "Ofcom’s Code ... requires that broadcasters ensure that “television advertising and teleshopping is readily recognisable and distinguishable from editorial content and kept distinct from other parts of the programme service”. If it turns out that people were given a platform by ITV to talk about vaccine products whose manufacturers were paying them I can see implications for OFCOM rules on advertising.

#ITVGate

Some interesting Althing being posted on this
    In a fair world, yep, you'd expect an OFCOM investigation.

Problem is OFCOM is being controlled, so either;
    a) it won't happen, or,
    b) it will happen and we'll see a whitewash (in about 4 years).

Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast