+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast

Thread: O/T Covid Vaccine mRNA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Why are you going on about regarding the birth rates? Have I mentioned it over the last few days or are you going back somewhat?
    It’s simple Frog:

1. You posted a link to a video in which Naomi Wolf in which she claimed that 80% of pregnancies in vaccinated women ended in miscarriage. That was yesterday, which isn't really going back.
    2. You appear to believe the contents of the video given that you posted it without comment.
    3. The veracity of the claim made by Wolf can be easily checked – if it is true, there must be a demonstrable fall in birth rates that correlates with the vaccine roll out.
    4.There is no such fall in birthrate (unless you know otherwise).
    In short, I’m suggesting to you that you should apply a little critical thinking before posting videos that have the capacity to scare and worry people.

If it helps for you to assess Wolf’s output, you may find this article from 2014 enlightening:

https://www.vox.com/2014/10/5/690983...iracy-theories

That’s the calibre of the people who are apparently informing your views about the covid vaccines. They probably make a good living from their output though.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    The conclusion of that article reads:

Though correlational, her medical team surmised that the mRNA vaccine may have contributed to this presentation. The side effects of COVID-19 infection and vaccination are still incompletely understood. Though complications are rare, clinicians should be aware of presentations like this one.

In other words, the point of the paper is that the doctors who treated the victim thought that her illness may have been a factor in her illness because of the timing of it, but there are no other reported similar incidences following the many millions of other vaccinations given.

Are you aware of a proven link?
    As you wrote or copied and pasted

“ The side effects of COVID-19 infection and vaccination are still incompletely understood. ”

Why the hell are they including the mNRA in other vaccines before the side effects are understood?

Why are the still potentially poisoning people when they clearly haven’t tested this drug?

I’ll wait for the essay including the need to act fast to stop transmission etc! Bla bla bla-bla-bla

As you wrote or copied and pasted

“ The side effects of COVID-19 infection and vaccination are still incompletely understood. ”

Why the hell are they including the mNRA in other vaccines before the side effects are understood?

Why are the still potentially poisoning people when they clearly haven’t tested this drug?

I’ll wait for the essay including the need to act fast to stop transmission etc! Bla bla bla-bla-bla
    To split hairs the quote does not refer to the side effects of mRNA vaccines being incompletely understood. It refers to the vaccinations generally.

The biochemistry of mRNA is well understood. It is a key component of every cell in every living organism.

The covid vaccines were tested in the same way as every other vaccine or drug. That involves using volunteers in a series of trails to determine that they were safe and effective. The number of people who take part in a drug trial is necessarily limited however, which means that very rare side effects might not be detected.

Very rare side effects are looked for in post rollout surveillance in which potential adverse events are reported to determine whether there is a pattern (a ‘signal’) that indicates cause as opposed to coincidence. That process worked in respect of the mRNA vaccines to suggest that they can rarely caused myocarditis and in respect of AZ to show that they can very rarely cause blood clotting.

See for example (April 2021):

https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/news/as...lood-platelets

As I mentioned, myocarditis is also a complication of covid infections (but occurring at a higher rate in the unvaccinated than the vaccinated), which suggests that it is the spike protein of the virus in the infection and that which is briefly produced within the body after an mRNA vaccine that is involved in it’s occurrence.

The clotting issue with the AZ vaccine is believed to be a consequence of a potential interaction between the virus used to deliver (‘vector’) the vaccine and a blood component called platelet factor 4.

The article concerning the post vaccination death that you linked to confirmed that there were no reports of similar incidents following Moderna vaccinations, which suggests that it may well have been a coincidental death as opposed to there being a causal link, but the report was from December 2022 and so things may have moved on.

The report also confirmed that 'complications are rare'

You seem dismissive of the need for speed. Covid was killing large numbers of people despite the lockdowns that were disrupting education, industry, regular health care and the ability of people to interact and have ‘normal’ lives. Personally, I am grateful for the speed with which the vaccines were developed and delivered.
    Last edited by KerrAvon; 22-05-2024 at 12:28 PM.

Here is a montage of people that have changed their minds on the mNRA vaccins.

Like me they were grateful for the vaccine rollout but have had reason to change their opinion.

https://x.com/bgatesisapyscho/status...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ

Here is a montage of people that have changed their minds on the mNRA vaccins.

Like me they were grateful for the vaccine rollout but have had reason to change their opinion.

https://x.com/bgatesisapyscho/status...lcvxGrPcIOixGQ
    I think you have to belong to a very select and comitted group of people to even click on a link from 'bgatesisapsycho'.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I think you have to belong to a very select and comitted group of people to even click on a link from 'bgatesisapsycho'.
    Insult me then denounce the source but completely disregard the content of the video.

What do you think what I wrote or what was said in the video?

Insult me then denounce the source but completely disregard the content of the video.

What do you think what I wrote or what was said in the video?
    Wasn't meant to insult frog - just a whimsical acknowledgement of the link sharer's chosen salutation. Made me laugh.

I watched much of the link - I despair that we are highlighting Piers Morgan's ignorance in thinking that the vaccine's were able to stop transition. I mean I'm no biologist or medical guy, but it was clear to me and most people that read the basics that the vaccine was designed to reduce impact of infection, and in my opinion, evidence with my own eyes, links with care fomes and hospitals where we were struggling to keep pace with the corpses in the first year, as well as following trends of death reduction in such areas once the vaccination was rolled out makes the pros and cons of the vaccination fall in favour of the pros. It was an unprecedented situation, many decisions made quickly and errors of judgement made which I think is as to be expected from human beings who hadn't done as goodf a job on pandemic prep for a quite predictable coronavirus outbreak. I'm all for the enquiries and conclusions to come, and for public scrutiny to be tight on them, so that we can learn from it. And that includes whether due attention was paid to the vaccines rolled out, and corruption within the process. What I struggle with is pre judging and sharing of skewed information ('we were told it would stop the virus', 'it made me poorly') from people who have as little understanding of medical biology as I do.

I should qualify that when I said 'it made me poorly' I am referring to the high number of people who appear to be not understanding that all medicines offer mild-severe side effects, and that even everyday meds in a fractional circumstance can be deadly. THis seems to be missed by many who are going down this path, and not thinking of all the lives that were saved in the elderly and sick. I wasn't just dissing the feelings of those that have been affected by such side effects, they are very real. But to keep highlighting this as a huge surprise and suggesting darkness on the intentions of the vacc creators seems wrong to me, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Wasn't meant to insult frog - just a whimsical acknowledgement of the link sharer's chosen salutation. Made me laugh.

I watched much of the link - I despair that we are highlighting Piers Morgan's ignorance in thinking that the vaccine's were able to stop transition. I mean I'm no biologist or medical guy, but it was clear to me and most people that read the basics that the vaccine was designed to reduce impact of infection, and in my opinion, evidence with my own eyes, links with care fomes and hospitals where we were struggling to keep pace with the corpses in the first year, as well as following trends of death reduction in such areas once the vaccination was rolled out makes the pros and cons of the vaccination fall in favour of the pros. It was an unprecedented situation, many decisions made quickly and errors of judgement made which I think is as to be expected from human beings who hadn't done as goodf a job on pandemic prep for a quite predictable coronavirus outbreak. I'm all for the enquiries and conclusions to come, and for public scrutiny to be tight on them, so that we can learn from it. And that includes whether due attention was paid to the vaccines rolled out, and corruption within the process. What I struggle with is pre judging and sharing of skewed information ('we were told it would stop the virus', 'it made me poorly') from people who have as little understanding of medical biology as I do.
    The involvement of Piers Morgan made me laugh and feel despair at the same time. How he would be held out as the authority on anything other than populist and unscrupulous journalism is beyond me.

Repeated studies have shown that the vaccines did reduce transmission, which is unsurprising that they would inevitably reduce the viral load of those who were vaccinated. A phrase as cumbersome but nuanced as that wouldn’t really land with Morgan's audience, however.

Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast