+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

He is the King of cards that Kerr character mikemiller!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Sorry - fake news on pork. Misheard 4 to 5% as 45%
    Did I read many pork suppliers close in the US due the the gaffers trade war with China.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Grist reckons you can get all you need to know on Google.
    For once, in this case, Grist is probably right.

"King of cards" is not the term I would use, Roly. Probably more like " King of glove puppets in a box in the attic of a bedsit, somewhere in the Leicester area". I'm sure, with his "legal training" ... he will know that that being a bogus doctor on the internet, for example, is treated the same as being a bogus doctor in real life, in the eyes of the law.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 13-04-2020 at 05:19 PM.

Bloody hell, this looks bad for the government:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...o-bulk-buy-ppe

Is this really the case? Any counter info?

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post

It's in The Guardian with left wing nut job journalists .

Can't possibly be true !!!!!!!

Careful gfire will say its a commie conspiracy...

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    For once, in this case, Grist is probably right.

"King of cards" is not the term I would use, Roly. Probably more like " King of glove puppets in a box in the attic of a bedsit, somewhere in the Leicester area". I'm sure, with his "legal training" ... he will know that that being a bogus doctor on the internet, for example, is treated the same as being a bogus doctor in real life, in the eyes of the law.
    Kerr always denies it but his inconsistencies make you wonder sometimes...nobody ever verifies what he says about himself...i think there is room on this forum for a fake lawyer though it is entertaining if nowt else...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 13-04-2020 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post

European doctors and nurses are preparing to receive the first of €1.5bn (£1.3bn) worth of personal protective equipment (PPE) within days or a maximum of two weeks through a joint procurement scheme involving 25 countries and eight companies, according to internal EU documents.

Within days or a max of 2 week. What bloody good is this to the NHS. They need the equipment now not in 2 weeks

The EU procurement scheme has not been entirely successful, however. While deliveries of masks, gowns and gloves will be made in tranches over the next two to 18 weeks, the procurement of ventilators will be slow, according to a leaked EU document.

“Companies indicated long delivery times, from 10 to 52 weeks,” the commission warned member states of the £690m purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    European doctors and nurses are preparing to receive the first of €1.5bn (£1.3bn) worth of personal protective equipment (PPE) within days or a maximum of two weeks through a joint procurement scheme involving 25 countries and eight companies, according to internal EU documents.

Within days or a max of 2 week. What bloody good is this to the NHS. They need the equipment now not in 2 weeks
    As a poster said on our forum the other day and I quote .

" The South Korean health workers are dressed like astronauts compared to ours "

" Our NHS are using shopping bags from Tesco for aprons and sanding masks bought from B&Q " .

It's a fecking disgrace .

Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast