+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid 19 and the Media

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Interestingly enough though. The media played the COVID card exactly today to their own agendas.

The Sun ran with Corbyn breaking the 6 person rule, having a marxist dinner party.

The Mirror ran with Johnsons dad being spotted not wearing a mask and wanting hiM fined £10K and flogged.

The Gaurdian was more outraged by the possibility of illegal migrants being placed on off shore detention centres, even though all quarentime rules are currently being ignored.

Funny as ****
    Oh god the deranged **** is posting again.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    I disagree.
    They did it with Clarkson because his offence went against their WOKE and political correct beliefs.
    But in effect they destroyed one of their most successful programmes ever, as the other two quit in support.
    They moved to Amazon and the BBC's answer was Chris Evans.

But they did it, knowing that effectively Top Gear was finished.
    OMG each time you post, you demonstrate the IQ of a Baboon, no sorry thats insulting Baboons!

I realise you supposedly work in a prison (frankly its more believable that your an inmate in one) and smacking someone is most likely part of your job description, but in most other jobs, assaulting a colleague (or anyone else for that matter) is generally a sackable offence if proven. What the **** that has got to do with a so called "woke agenda" or politically correct beliefs is a mystery, or do you condone such actions?

I've asked you many times hw you have reached the conclusion that the BBC has a "politically correct" agenda? To date you have not been able to answer.

You also continue to parrot the word woke as if you have a clue what it actually means - no I don't mean how its bandied about by right wing ****s who think its funny to use the word to abuse people who happen to be aware of the fact that how things were done in the past wasn't necessarily glorious!

frankly those sneering at a generation who are perhaps slightly more self aware, merely demonstrate how back ward thinking they are.

Had a good day Swale?

Heresh Szwale (hic)

Potty mouth clown.

A thoroughly sober assessment Swale, although strange you can spell Hitler correctly and not God

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    I think you're making the wrong comparison, the fall guy in comparison was Danny Baker
    Good point, well made. A little bit of more careful thought and investigation would have clarified that DB was making a point about the royal baby facing the life of a ‘performing chimp’ and not a racial slur.

Context is everything. I actually thought Jo Brand’s comment was funny but I accept the criticism. Clarkson was just a bully who hit and abused a member of the production staff...because he was disappointed that his chosen meal wasn’t available.

Coincidentally, currently reading Danny Bakers’ third(?) book. Heroic stuff from Mr. B imo.

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Had a good day Swale?
    Its always a good day when I read the deranged Forest supporter's posts! I mean how on earth do you connect someone being sacked after assaulting a work colleague with some kind of left wing woke politically correct agenda?

Unbelievable!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    A thoroughly sober assessment Swale, although strange you can spell Hitler correctly and not God
    Another half cocked comment from you I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Another half cocked comment from you I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you bothered to read all the comments above you might have noticed there was the opportunity to engage in some genuine debate (see RAs post for instance, Mista’s comments before that) rather than engage in insults, rants and overworking the exclamation button.

Better half a cock than a whole one?

Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)