+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 77 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: M-m-m-my Corona…

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    No-one knows if the players were "out on the town" on saturday,for all we know they may have been out for a meal at soul or another restaurant.
    If thats the case then they have done nothing wrong IMO,No-one knew about this outbreak on Saturday so until we know the circumstances then its too early to presume they were out on the lash as some people are claiming
    No-one knew about the outbreak but we are all aware it's not gone away and that this can happen. Taking a risk when we have just got the season started is a bit stupid imo.

St Johnstone should rightly be pissed off at this.

Cormack is saying we shouldn't be too hard on the players which suggests it might well be a meal they were out for or/and they were cleared by the club to go.

Game off, just announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Game off, just announced.
    Post #883

No-one knows if the players were "out on the town" on saturday,for all we know they may have been out for a meal at soul or another restaurant.
    If thats the case then they have done nothing wrong IMO,No-one knew about this outbreak on Saturday so until we know the circumstances then its too early to presume they were out on the lash as some people are claiming
    Nicola just been (quite rightly) sticking the boot in to the players for a clear breach of the protocols agreed by all clubs. F'cking idiots

They all did know however that they’d just turned in a performance of utter limp wristed shytebaggery against the team we hate most in the world - they just don’t give a fuuck.

Folk like Shearer always said they didn’t go out after defeats like that as they were too angry and ashamed.

This lot? GTF. Utter wasters. My lack of ST’s & DNA looking a better & better decision by the day...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I think suggestions that Lewis Ferguson was one of the players involved are wrong. He's also tee total
    Whether Ferguson is tee total or not is immaterial, it’s whether he was part of the Soul Bar 8 that’s relevant.

Breaking news on bbc just now,game is off tomorrow

I’d be pissed off if I was St Johnstone, plus this sets a precedent so the season will be a shambles. No punishment for moronic footballers yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Whether Ferguson is tee total or not is immaterial, it’s whether he was part of the Soul Bar 8 that’s relevant.
    I never said it was relevant to the Soul Bar shambles but it's relevant as an indicator to his professionalism. We'll probably never know for sure now who the eight were..

He is not teetotal. He came into Zizi’s a few months back with his mother, a girlfriend and friend, sat at the table next to us, and he and others in the group all had peroni - no big deal but he does drink. It was after the game that he was sent off in, was that Celtic?

Page 77 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast