+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumours thread

We discussed JJ Hooper and Jacob Berkeley-Agyepong on our recent Analysts Bar podcast. Both have the qualities that would suit our style. Unfortunately it looks like JBA has been on trial with Chesterfield which hurts a little but Hooper still available as far as I'm aware. Mind you as others have said, it's likely to be someone completely unexpected!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    We discussed JJ Hooper and Jacob Berkeley-Agyepong on our recent Analysts Bar podcast. Both have the qualities that would suit our style. Unfortunately it looks like JBA has been on trial with Chesterfield which hurts a little but Hooper still available as far as I'm aware. Mind you as others have said, it's likely to be someone completely unexpected!
    Have you any reason to list those names, bar your own research? I would be underwhelmed with both to be honest.

I really have to hand it to Football Radar, The Reedtz Bros. and IB. They've really kept this one quiet!

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  17.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I really have to hand it to Football Radar, The Reedtz Bros. and IB. They've really kept this one quiet!

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 765
Size:  17.7 KB
    Should be a good player at this level, but will he be happy to play second fiddle to Wootton?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Should be a good player at this level, but will he be happy to play second fiddle to Wootton?
    I'm not convinced to be honest. Maybe we could give him a run out at right wing back first against York and see how he gets on?

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Have you any reason to list those names, bar your own research? I would be underwhelmed with both to be honest.
    Just our own research. Why would you be underwhelmed? I spoke to a friend of mine who's on the board at Aldershot and he said he would have JBA back in a flash, he would be very good for any NL club hence why he's currently training with promotion hopefuls Chesterfield.

Hooper has moved around a bit but has great pedigree for this level is still only 27 and has played at L1 level as well. Again, we need to remember we are talking about players that would be squad support for our first choice striker or could do a job alongside him if we ever play 2 up top. Doesn't mean to say they are on the clubs radar, just players we have watched and enquired about that we feel could do a job for Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Been trying to find out who this possible forward/striker that we are signing might be. Absolutely no joy whatsoever. We sure do keep our transfer dealings very quiet these days.
    One of the reasons we are a proper football club again in my view and any leaks should not come from anyone working for or associated with the club.

The names of any signings should only be made public once a player has signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    I have absolutely no idea. Its likely to be somebody not on anybody’s radar. Although, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a name that has been previously mentioned and brushed off. Whilst in background, Notts have been working away.

The owners trust Burchnall’s judgement and Burchnall trusts the recruitment process. It wouldn’t be shock to me if there is a statement signing incoming.
    Are we thinking/hoping along the same lines, KK? As in, ''We've not spoken to him as he is under contact to another club''? Or am I letting my far too fertile imagination run away with moi?

Talking about transfers, does anyone know if Gealish has signed for Man City, suspect his cut of £100 million will help his bank account?

If he has good luck to him.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    One of the reasons we are a proper football club again in my view and any leaks should not come from anyone working for or associated with the club.

The names of any signings should only be made public once a player has signed.
    Echo these sentiments, it's the way it should be.

Less fun for the fans perhaps but far more professional and far fewer false promises aka zero.

Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast