+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 79 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: THE Ardley In/Out Thread [Multiple threads merged]

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Just a thought Laddo
    if you needed some electrical work doing at home , and you then employ an electrician to come around and fix the said problem and he fooocks it up , who do you then blame ?
    yourself or the electrician ?
    asking for an electrician I know .......
    I was rather hoping that you ( laddo) would answer this question..
    You know like you say you always do and accuse others of not doing so..!
    Any chance of an answer.?

Sorry old chap I missed it, you must understand I get more than your average amount of questions. Thanks to the small but very dedicated and enthusiastic fanclub

You blame the electrician.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    It's 14 months.

So out of our last 5 managers.

Cooper: Mar 2016-May 2016: Left of his own accord.

Sheridan: May 2016-Jan 2017: 9 months.

Nolan: Jan 2017-Aug 2018: 19 months.

Kewell: Aug 2018-Nov 2018: 4months.

Ardley: Nov 2018-present: 26 months.
    As i said nothing wrong with giving an average or good manager more time, the shocking thing is all the managers named deserved to be given more time than Ardley, yet our worst manager gets more time than any other, god help us

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I love how basic DavyFacts is. You get some very simplistic views on here but he's on another level.

There is no middle ground, you are either totally anti-Ardley or Pro-Ardley, you either post negative comments or positive ones but never both! That's not allowed. There are many nominees but he's definitely a front runner for #noagenda's Poster Boy although Ken runs him close.

Basically there is a group who predicted we would be further down the league at this stage , pray each night that the owners would sack him after Swindon game, Harrogate game, any game and are desperate. Now they've finally caught up with the rest of us knowing that it was highly unlikely that the owners would sack him during this season they are forced to wait until the end of the season.

I'm sure the majority of the #noagenda crew have the same belief that no promotion = get rid. Promotion = he stays. If the so Pro-Ardley Poster Boy has been saying this for a long long time now, it really does illustrate NCMs negative bias or maybe the #angrymob are just more vocal. Grrrrrrrr!!?

The likelihood, the shorter odds are that we won't get promoted. I fully expect Davy et al to claim some sort of weird victory and say I told you he wouldn't get us promoted even though it was always the most likely outcome. At least a Notts manager had enough time to fail (or succeed) that's been a rarity at the club.

Then the fun and games will begin with a new manager search and the list of suggested names on NCM. We've done this so many times before, it's like Notts having a corner you get excited but you aren't expecting much truth be told. Hopefully the owners improved recruitment of players will extend to managers also and we get a gem. It's what we all want I'm sure.

Of course if we do get lucky and get promoted it will be despite the manager not due to him. Classic NCM lol

Happy Friday everyone
    Jesus ...
    Anyway I cant remember all of what you have written but it's not all about Ardley getting us promoted or failing.
    Failure is only verification of what people are saying.
    Even if he gets us promoted he still needs to go.
    His style of football and tactics are 5hit.
    His negativity is destroying this club..
    His style got us relegated and has kept us down.
    Remember we are none league and still teams tend to embarrass us.
    It's all about negativity and has not changed since day one.
    It wont change.it never will.hes had 2 and a bit season to change it.
    For the good of the club he needs to go
    Even the pro Ardley club say how poor some of the performances have been.
    They even hide behind if he fails to get promotion he should go.
    Do you think promotion will gloss over his inadequacies.
    If we go up we will more than likely end up as relegation fodder.

"We might have stayed up" two seasons ago.
    "We might have gone up last season".
    Might being the key word here.

That of course could be true on each occasion but we will never know and the too frequently changing of managers is the thing that got us in trouble two seasons ago as you are fully aware. Before Ardley we wasted way more than two seasons chopping and changing managers and falling ever further behind our competitors and wasted a no doubt scary amount of money.

History shows us that changing manager too often simply doesn't work for us. If sticking with a manager doesn't work with the current one sobeit. Giving time certainly doesn't guarantee success obviously. However you look at the list of Notts past managers and ask how many on there before Ardley was given too much in charge?

Like I said backing a Notts manager to not get us promoted is a very safe bet, the odds would be poor each and every time.

We should all want Ardley to succeed, whether people think he can/will is a totally different thing. Sadly clearly not everyone does. #noagenda gets in the way of #NCFC

VivaNCM
    Yet there is no doubt at all with Ardley, he did relegate us, he did fail to get us promoted last season

Hold on you two, isn't this deja vu for the ump****th time?

You know the various viewpoints on why we were relegated two seasons ago discussed on multiple threads in the past. Remember the differing views on who was to blame, the acceptance by (I thought) all that it wasn't just one thing but a combination both on and off the field that contributed to relegation.

And now after all those discussions, debates and analysis, it's like you've totally forgotten and it's just one person's fault because of the style of play! Lol You can't make this **** up!

You guys really can't get past that season can you , it hurt it was a sh!tshow from the very start to the very end. And you want to bring that up again?!?! Think of others, think of the he board and above all will someone think of the children?!

Ken can't you wait like everyone unless until this season is concluded? Or are you one of the last remaining folk who are still clinging onto the hope that the owners will sack him mid season? I'd guess 90% on here agree get rid of he doesn't get up, keep if he gets us promoted. But there obviously are the odd few who can't accept that#noagenda

I can just imagine you and DavyFacts picketing night and day outside the gates at Meadow Lane demanding NA's removal whilst the owners are home in Denmark.

Be patient guys, if he's tactics and approach don't work he won't be manager and we get a new one to judge from our armchairs. We've had years and years of poor managers, mismanagement at board level, wasted seasons and now all of a sudden you are impatient#vivaNCM

Hold on you two, isn't this deja vu for the ump****th time?

You know the various viewpoints on why we were relegated two seasons ago discussed on multiple threads in the past. Remember the differing views on who was to blame, the acceptance by (I thought) all that it wasn't just one thing but a combination both on and off the field that contributed to relegation.

And now after all those discussions, debates and analysis, it's like you've totally forgotten and it's just one person's fault because of the style of play! Lol You can't make this **** up!

You guys really can't get past that season can you , it hurt it was a sh!tshow from the very start to the very end. And you want to bring that up again?!?! Think of others, think of the he board and above all will someone think of the children?!

Ken can't you wait like everyone unless until this season is concluded? Or are you one of the last remaining folk who are still clinging onto the hope that the owners will sack him mid season? I'd guess 90% on here agree get rid of he doesn't get up, keep if he gets us promoted. But there obviously are the odd few who can't accept that#noagenda

I can just imagine you and DavyFacts picketing night and day outside the gates at Meadow Lane demanding NA's removal whilst the owners are home in Denmark.

Be patient guys, if he's tactics and approach don't work he won't be manager and we get a new one to judge from our armchairs. We've had years and years of poor managers, mismanagement at board level, wasted seasons and now all of a sudden you are impatient#vivaNCM
    Well you thought wrong, Ardley was completely to blame in many peoples eyes
    We may have had many average managers, or even poor ones, but Ardley is the worst, the one who deserves least of all to be given as much time as he has. So basically your saying any manager now should get a minimum of 3 seasons, no matter what ??
    It was not sacking the managers, it was having no replacement lined up, and appointing one that was usually worse

I accept your view, you have been clear in that if we don not go up Ardley goes. But my main fear is that he will remain, and all off the give him more time crew, will then say lets stick with him - he will do it next season -god help us

" So basically your saying any manager now should get a minimum of 3 seasons, no matter what ??"

No, never said that never will. No idea where you have got that from.

Sorry but only a fool wouldn't attribute any blame to the Chairman season seeing as he did all the hiring and firing. I've only come across one person so far who has Hardy as blameless. Congratulations.

If we don't go up and Ardley is giving another season I'll be annoyed and disappointed#proardley

But I will smirk because it will probably finish you and Ken off . If that happens I'm grabbing some popcorn and watching the Pitchforks spiral out of control lol

Sorry old chap I missed it, you must understand I get more than your average amount of questions. Thanks to the small but very dedicated and enthusiastic fanclub

You blame the electrician.
    I do , but who do you blame ?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I do , but who do you blame ?
    The electrician.

Tbh I never mess with electrics you need a qualified professional IMO someone who has been in the game a long time, been well trained and learnt his craft.

I could have a go myself but I'm just an unqualified amateur armchair electrician.

Kapeesh?

Page 79 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast