+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross County Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    If we won all three (ha ha) it kinda is, we can't finish bottom in that scenario, if Killie won their other two then we'd be above them on goal difference and above County, County won their three we'd be above Killie

Today was a joke, gave away a needless corner in first minute, did not defend the back post, didn't give the crowd a chance to get into it or for us to build momentum, we were the better team the rest of the first half and should really had been ahead though

Joke of a second goal to give away, self inflicted after having a warning just prior

Not looking good at all though, poorer outcome today than I expected

Livi will wake up from their slumber next week, two wins just to give us hope now
    Why did Niskanen kick that out for a corner and not a throw???? Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Why did Niskanen kick that out for a corner and not a throw???? Bizarre.

I thought it was Sibbald at the time? Either way they could have dealt with it better than giving away a corner cheaply

Kick in the teeth today , no heart or desire for the fight , play off at best is all we can hope for although on the evidence of last 2 games that looks beyond us as well , going to Livi next week hoping against we get a win

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    Kick in the teeth today , no heart or desire for the fight , play off at best is all we can hope for although on the evidence of last 2 games that looks beyond us as well , going to Livi next week hoping against we get a win
    Livi on a terrible run. Who do they need to play next? ☹️

Every player 2 a man let the fans down today. We came out in our numbers and not one player put in a shift to thank us. If I was this poor at my job I'd be out the door. I hope to god big dunc could get in the changing room at full time. They all need a good kick up the ass. We r so going down.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    I thought it was Sibbald at the time? Either way they could have dealt with it better than giving away a corner cheaply
    It might have been, i didn't even realise White had scored a hattrick until I got home.

Depressing. 😢

3 words

Asghar January window

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    It might have been, i didn't even realise White had scored a hattrick until I got home.
    No I wasn't playing in defence for us today before anyone asks.

Quote Originally Posted by ianharab View Post
    You & anyone else going deserves a medal. Thats me done for this season. The simple fact is we have too many players that are just not good enough. Our recruitment team should all be shown the door. From the European hiding & the embarrassment of Celtic we had plenty of time to pinpoint what needed done & we actually did nothing. Owners need to take a long hard look at themselves for allowing themselves to be conned into thinking we were gonna be ok. A fkn unbelievable decision that they will have to take on the chin financially. These players simply do not deserve the backing they have had from the support. Its pitiful how often this team has shat it when backed in big numbers & with displays. I will be back next season as ticket is bought but I hope to god a large number of these not good enough, weak willed push overs wont be anywhere near Tannadice. A self inflicted season of disaster

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)