+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Vaulks signs for Weds

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    So when you said you didn't rate him, which you did on several occasions, didn't he have any ability?
    You talk so much rubbish that you confuse yourself.

He changed my mind for us. After no idea.

Odoffin is one of those players that has all the physical attributes you could ask for for a holding mid / centre mid but seems to lack discipline and an awareness for the game much of the time I've seen him. Hasn't helped not having a definitive role and being able to put a string of games together. There is a player there but feels very raw still.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Odoffin is one of those players that has all the physical attributes you could ask for for a holding mid / centre mid but seems to lack discipline and an awareness for the game much of the time I've seen him. Hasn't helped not having a definitive role and being able to put a string of games together. There is a player there but feels very raw still.
    I like him and I’m surprised he’s chosen so infrequently

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I like him and I’m surprised he’s chosen so infrequently
    Little chance to force his way in front of the holy trinity last season. Especially with Lindsay waiting in the wings also.

I think he could slot into Ihiekwe position. He's athletic, decent in the air, and tbh a better ball player than any of our CB. Would be a huge risk in the championship but great players have emerged for moving to a new roll

My reply was about Odoffin not vaulkes

I see Vaulks has already bought into the garbage "massive" Wednesday propaganda. In his interview on the radio he talked about what a massive club Wednesday are and that opposition teams treat playing them like their cup finals. He's clearly done his pre reading on the fans forums so he can fit in.
    Last edited by DerekProsser(East Anglia); 22-06-2022 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Alleged naughty word got edited

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678