+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Klopp

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Oz. A sternly worded letter from the UN is coming. Xi will be sure to act on lab protocols…after he takes Taiwan
    Yeah like whoa which they funded I'm sure they have their dirty hands in the UN also.

Thanks to those with their kind caring words. It's great to have such support from you. Really appreciated. Leeds fans from around the world...thanks!

Much-loved Richmond trader and deli owner Soner Kurtoglu is believed to have caught the virus from a customer, before passing away last night.

Wonder how the germ spreader feels probably couldn't give a f.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Much-loved Richmond trader and deli owner Soner Kurtoglu is believed to have caught the virus from a customer, before passing away last night.

Wonder how the germ spreader feels probably couldn't give a f.
    Think your venom should be directed to our chinese friends. He could have caught it from a vendor, distributor or a customer.

However, given that our friends ordered tens of thousands of of PCR tests just prior the release of the wuhan virus and then allowed those infected to fly around the world but not travel internally. Beijing still has not had an outbreak according to their rulers.

I can save you the trouble to whether the CCP has any remorse on their actions..... they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    good luck ow - keep safe
    x2

ALAW

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Think your venom should be directed to our chinese friends. He could have caught it from a vendor, distributor or a customer.

However, given that our friends ordered tens of thousands of of PCR tests just prior the release of the wuhan virus and then allowed those infected to fly around the world but not travel internally. Beijing still has not had an outbreak according to their rulers.

I can save you the trouble to whether the CCP has any remorse on their actions..... they don't.
    My venom is directed to anti vaxxars and all that are saying businesses are suffering and we should open up everything. Apparently, this owner was kind and generous with everyone, and look where it got him.
    As for China, they will continue to dominate everything as they have business as usual. They are the cause of most things from viruses to pollution. The mass-produced products which last a few months which are so cheap we through away buy another which in term fills our landfills and contaminates the ground and the toxins released.

@ozleeds. Sorry for the loss of your friend. But evidence shows that vaxxed can pass on covid and catch covid and die from covid. It remains a virus that 99% survive. It is nothing like the black plague or Spanish flu. Covid has been politicised and weaponised as a tool for tyrants and totalitarian regimes. If any of you wondered how you would've coped with Nazi occupation, most now will have a fair idea. Collaborators or Resistance? Following the law....the people who hid Ann Frank broke the law, while those that gave her up were obeying the law. History will judge you but I can't recall any history where the people being coerced and forced to accept a medical procedure were the baddies.
    There are two guys on this ship who haven't seen their families for over a year. They cry at night when the intermittent internet allows a 1 minute voice only call home. I feel so upset for them because in a few months that will be me. I just wonder how long before we are looking for another suspected man overboard (read suicide). The stats and data are clear despite being cranked up by governments and media.

BTW, 'anti vaxxers' is not the correct terminology. Most of us have all the vaxes for Mumps Rubella, TB, Polio etc etc. We are anti-experimental-ineffective-unproven-vaxxers. Surely if you have the vax and believe in it, why be afraid of us? By being afraid of us you're saying the vaccine doesn't work. If it doesn't work, then why use coercion? There is tons of evidence of the clots and cardiovascular damage from these vaccines. Instead of encouraging open discussion to prove us wrong, we are shut down.
    I respect your decision 100% to be vaxxed. That's freedom of choice. Please respect our choice.
    Once again, sorry for your loss. Keep an open mind....

Oz

If you read the accepted science vaccines do not prevent transmission they protect individuals. If you want to stop transmission that requires everyone to more strictly adhere to wearing face coverings and keeping sensible social distance from those they don’t know, a new drug or an improved vaccine.

Natural immunity is stronger that vaccine immunity but bother together are best.

Some people can’t have the vaccine due to medical reasons.

The vaccines are amazing and I happily encourage any one who wants to listen that on balance they are a good thing but

They involve new technology and were delivered at breakneck speed - vaccines are rarely ever risk free but there will be increased risk profile due to the two factors above - those risks will be less than if you develop COVID but they are risks.

Better vaccines will be produced over the next 24 months and risks with the existing ones better understood.

The risk reward balance is different based on your age and other conditions so it is not one size fits all.

A new drug has been developed that treats those with COVID remarkably well and others will follow.

The government policy here unofficially/unarticulated seems to be project people as much as possible through vaccines and then let them catch it and over the next two years immunity levels will mean it is no longer such a problem.

I fundamentally disagree as a matter of personal choice and human rights to forcing people to have a vaccine if they choose not to.

This is especially so where governments have been giving mixed messages or skewing data sets and seem to be unable to give a clear and accurate picture of what is happening and where we are going.

It is yet another example of how supposedly liberal countries and treating their citizens in an illiberal manner.

I'll cut to the chase for Oz. You don't seem to be grasping that it's all propaganda

My wife is a nurse at the local hospital. The number of people coming in vaccinated is not much different than those that aren't. The vaccine does not work well on the Delta, Lambda or Mu variants. The other thing you should be aware of is that there a dozen or so people who have come in and died after the vaccine within a week. They died of a reaction to the vaccine (myocarditis or deep vein thrombois most common causes) and were recorded as "unvaccinated covid deaths". Moderna and Pfizer are the most common vaccines that trigger this.

They are firing unvaccinated medical personnel at the end of the month. This is over 35% of the hospital staff and included doctors all the way down to janitors. My wife is vaccinated but will retire at that time. It's already hellish with the short staffing and that will put them over the edge. She doesn't need the stress at 61. She's paid her dues.

Don't be a tool for a tyrant. They don't give a hoot about you or I and just want you to do what they tell you to do and pay your taxes and vote for them. With electronic voting machines they won't even need your vote down the road. it will be just like Kim Jong Un with 100% of the population voting for the ruler in charge.

Someday you will realize this is just one big scam that perpetuated on us to take away liberties and freedoms. All over a 1% death rate.

Speaking of tyrants. Here stateside quite a few of the military are not vaccinated. This includes the non coms and special forces that are the backbone to the service branches. The termination date is coming up for them. They will put on leave and eventually dishonorably discharged. These are people that have signed up to fight and die for their country, have takens every safe, and in some cases not so safe vaccine known to man, and are unwilling to take this one.

Perhaps they know something that you and I don't?

I"m sure that China, Russia and every other dictatorship will respect stern letters or reprimand when they realize that our military is in total disarray.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)