+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ot don't get ripped off with leccy

I am grown up. I'm not sure that grist, with his attempts to "stimulate debate" and present an "alternative view" is.

I understand that the expression is "attention seeking". Or it could simply be boredom because the ambition is to spend their life on a football message board. It doesn't make sense to me. And check it out. I am one of those who post very rarely these days. The board has been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I am grown up. I'm not sure that grist, with his attempts to "stimulate debate" and present an "alternative view" is.

I understand that the expression is "attention seeking". Or it could simply be boredom because the ambition is to spend their life on a football message board. It doesn't make sense to me. And check it out. I am one of those who post very rarely these days. The board has been killed.
    Yes but when you do post it’s always one after Grist’s posts….like I said, ‘pathetic’

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes but when you do post it’s always one after Grist’s posts….like I said, ‘pathetic’
    Don't ban him, he's funny as fk.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Simple tip. Particularly if you get free travel.

Turn off all your heating and appliances (bar your fridge) and head out to spoons.

Buy a £1.35 refillable hot drink. Take a laptop, newspaper, a book etc and use their wifi. It's lovely and warm and you get to listen to people talk bollox all day and you might make new friends.

Not sure if they have a kick out policy but not the daftest idea in the world. Their coffee is decent too.
    Some don't even pay for a coffee howdy, at one time in Rhino's when a coffee was 99p, with free re-fillable,
    there was a couple who had bought a coffee once, then took the cups home with them, then next time take
    the cups back & fill up for free.
    We saw them take the cups out of their bag, when they came in, quite a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Some don't even pay for a coffee howdy, at one time in Rhino's when a coffee was 99p, with free re-fillable,
    there was a couple who had bought a coffee once, then took the cups home with them, then next time take
    We saw them take the cups out of their bag, when they came in, quite a few times.
    ELK, hard times indeed but that’s taking it too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I didn’t realise me and Mrs G had met you ELK

From next Thursday weather will test our pockets,it’s going to be bloody cold.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678