+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Match thread Vs Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You can spend as much money on changing rooms as you like.....quality footballers that are comfortable on the ball cost serious money....hey ho, next season in Division 4 here we come
    Cost money and also require experience to sign. Hardy isn't perfect and we shouldn't expect perfection from him, but he's a good football club chairman and we're better off with him than without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Poor officials yes!! Poor January window most definitely yes!! Poor strikers .. goes without saying, no stomach for a fight tonight I never thought I would say but sorry it's another yes hence the footballing lesson we got.how many will come back for another season of hoofball in the sewers ofcenglish league football that is league 2
    You can't just blame the strikers, they didn't even have scrtaps to feed on in the first half, clueless drivel

How can anyone, not want VAR after this..!

corrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    You can't just blame the strikers, they didn't even have scrtaps to feed on in the first half, clueless drivel
    This was not a match. It was fixed. There are coincidences and outright fixes. The football league made sure of this by the refereeing decisions, and the referees chosen for key matches in the early part of the year, but the play offs were the most disgusting set-up I have ever seen. The choices and behaviour of the officials was corrupt and so by implication is the whole system.

I could say we didn't deserve it tonight, but the effect of the first leg and the early year fixes make their impact upon a team's morale. The manager dared to grumble about refereeing decisions months ago which didn't help of course.

We were never going to be allowed to go up, because big money talks. The League seem to be untouchable. Everyone knows that they are a sick organisation but no one can get them to reform. I suspect that we will never be allowed to go up by them.

Mind you Forests withdrawal of Yates, and the recruitment of a dressing room wrecker were fundamental too!

Sick!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    My thoughts exactly. TBH, Drysdale wasn't bad at all today though, just his bleddy lino.
    What with the non-penalty in the first leg and several critical wrong decisions tonight, it was a painful and conclusive lesson for those who argue against VAR. Ranting about what referees or linemen should have seen after the event doesn't change anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cerebellum View Post
    This was not a match. It was fixed. There are coincidences and outright fixes. The football league made sure of this by the refereeing decisions, and the referees chosen for key matches in the early part of the year, but the play offs were the most disgusting set-up I have ever seen. The choices and behaviour of the officials was corrupt and so by implication is the whole system.

I could say we didn't deserve it tonight, but the effect of the first leg and the early year fixes make their impact upon a team's morale. The manager dared to grumble about refereeing decisions months ago which didn't help of course.

We were never going to be allowed to go up, because big money talks. The League seem to be untouchable. Everyone knows that they are a sick organisation but no one can get them to reform. I suspect that we will never be allowed to go up by them.

Mind you Forests withdrawal of Yates, and the recruitment of a dressing room wrecker were fundamental too!

Sick!!!!!

you f u k e r s are never happy are ya, we beat you 4-1 on your own patch and you still think you were the better side,unbelievable..
    Last edited by PUSB's; 18-05-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    My thoughts exactly. TBH, Drysdale wasn't bad at all today though, just his bleddy lino.
    The same lino that advised Drysdale not to issue a red to Brisley. I agree with Nolan though, the officials should have been of a higher quality than league 1/2. Drysdale or Ward would not have been allowed to officiate the Notts v Swansea or Swansea v Notts games, surely there was more riding on the two games against Coventry?

Quote Originally Posted by cerebellum View Post

Sick!!!!!
    Why would the FA be trying to "fix" matches in the earlier part of the season?......who is the "dressing room wrecker"?

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    you f u k e r s are never happy are ya, we beat you 4-1 on your own patch and you still think you were the better side,unbelievable..
    Nope, Coventry were the better team in both games, but important decisions went against us in both games, and that's what has pissed us off. Good luck in the final. We have a better chance of promotion next season if you're in League 1.

Quote Originally Posted by PUSB's View Post
    We were not the better side....calm down down dear

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast