+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hibernian - League Cup Semi

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Robson is a very lucky man. It wasn't working at all, probably contributing to McKenzie's frustration (though the boy was still an idiot). Thank god we've got quality like Bojan. We need a plan B that doesn't restrict us to a back five. Absolutely delighted, but we've got away with that one.
    I think we need to be realistic and plan for Miovski being offski in January.

Fat Boyd quoted £5M and that should be a starting point.

Hopefully Miovski leaves with a League Cup winner's medal in his back pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    I think we need to be realistic and plan for Miovski being offski in January.

Fat Boyd quoted £5M and that should be a starting point.
    Guess that's why we've brought in Sokler and the other guy...whatever his name is. I've forgotten as he's barely stepped on the pitch.

Anyway, a rare chance to celebrate so I'll put aside the doom and gloom until our next sub-standard performance where we DON'T manage a smash and grab like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Guess that's why we've brought in Sokler and the other guy...whatever his name is. I've forgotten as he's barely stepped on the pitch.

Anyway, a rare chance to celebrate so I'll put aside the doom and gloom until our next sub-standard performance where we DON'T manage a smash and grab like that.
    Sokler to be fair looks ok of what I've seen of him, curious how he would do with a full 90 minutes. As Miovski came off looking like a slight niggle then now may be his chance to stake a claim.

Gueye however I've no idea on, he could be amazing or pish but I doubt anyone knows as he never gets a sniff.

Robson needs to rewatch this game and see where he went wrong and appreciate just how fortunate he was to come away with a place in the final.

Jesus we just won and are in the final and the usual suspects are still mumping and moaning.

Time to start another hobby is the nicest way of putting it,the other one involves a bullet.

Interesting quote from Robson on BBC there,

"We're not a huge, massive football club with bundles of money to build a huge squad, although the club have supported us so well"

I think comparatively speaking he has got a huge squad and he signed a lot of them, it's just that he doesn't trust half of them to do a turn for him.

Not having a go at him before I get a rollicking, just a strange thing for him to come out with when he's been consistent in his belief beforehand that he did have a big enough squad.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Jesus we just won and are in the final and the usual suspects are still mumping and moaning.

Time to start another hobby is the nicest way of putting it,the other one involves a bullet.
    I have been complimentary also, why don't you wise up and accept that people can say what they want on here. It is a "forum" after all for people with opposing opinions.

Yes we won and it's great we're in a final and I won't shy away from saying that, I'm also allowed to say where our shortcomings were in any particular game that I watch.

You don't like it then why don't you take that "bullet" you were talking about and use it on yourself ya phanny.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    Interesting quote from Robson on BBC there,

"We're not a huge, massive football club with bundles of money to build a huge squad, although the club have supported us so well"

I think comparatively speaking he has got a huge squad and he signed a lot of them, it's just that he doesn't trust half of them to do a turn for him.

Not having a go at him before I get a rollicking, just a strange thing for him to come out with when he's been consistent in his belief beforehand that he did have a big enough squad.
    Yes, I thought it a strange statement too.

Did I see the lesser spotted Besuijen at the end there? Can’t for the life of me understand why he’s getting 0 game time.

John Collins GIRFUY hivs lost dry yer eyes

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast