+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Lowe - Scapegoat.

re: Jason Lowe - Scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by jordan12rhodes
    you seem keen on making remarks about general concensus `within the game`, well lowe is well regarded `within the game`, but now it doesn`t suit your arguement, it`s bullsh1t is it..?

Who do you know in the game then? Watching a game on TV does not qualify you to comment. Just cements the point you are clueless.

Anyone, and I mean anyone inside or outside of football who watched that game on Fri will tell you the last 20 mins was crying out for Dunn and King to come on and unlock their tiring defence. I saw it, the crowd saw it, the manager didn't. That was the main critisism of him last season. He didnt use subs to his advantage. That game on Fri was crying out to be won. Stick with a steady Eddie like Lowe who doesn't unlock defences, doesn't dominate physically, doesn't attack, and will draw games. If we want to go up, we need to attack when the time is right.
    If we had taken off Lowe and put on our match winner in Dun

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    you seem keen on making remarks about general concensus `within the game`, well lowe is well regarded `within the game`, but now it doesn`t suit your arguement, it`s bullsh1t is it..?

Who do you know in the game then? Watching a game on TV does not qualify you to comment. Just cements the point you are clueless.

Anyone, and I mean anyone inside or outside of football who watched that game on Fri will tell you the last 20 mins was crying out for Dunn and King to come on and unlock their tiring defence. I saw it, the crowd saw it, the manager didn't. That was the main critisism of him last season. He didnt use subs to his advantage. That game on Fri was crying out to be won. Stick with a steady Eddie like Lowe who doesn't unlock defences, doesn't dominate physically, doesn't attack, and will draw games. If we want to go up, we need to attack when the time is right.
    If we had tak

I don't know what others think, but I think Saxo is out of order calling Lowe a goat. He does try his best, he doesn't shirk or hide from the game. Better rightback than central midfielder, but that's down to the manager. He's no goat though.

to be honest though, i don`t give a flying fck what i`ve heard from people `within the game`, it`s my view that counts as far as i`m concerned, and in my view, lowe is essential to the team in midfield. i`m confident bowyer feels the same.

Anyone, and I mean anyone inside or outside of football who watched that game on Fri will tell you the last 20 mins was crying out for Dunn and King to come on and unlock their tiring defence. I saw it, the crowd saw it, the manager didn't. That was the main critisism of him last season. He didnt use subs to his advantage. That game on Fri was crying out to be won. Stick with a steady Eddie like Lowe who doesn't unlock defences, doesn't dominate physically, doesn't attack, and will draw games. If we want to go up, we n

Well one things undeniable: Jason's certainly made an impact upon this forum.

Fact is he's a genuinely honest lad doing his bit wherever he's positioned. It appears that GB prefers him at ctr mid, which is bothering many a supporter as from what we observe and results bear out, he contributes far more at RB.
    It is not totally down to him for our lack of supply to our front two, but his lack of creativity does not help. Yes its good to have a holding / shielding player in there, but if its at the expense of further reducing our potency, the 'option' of using him at RB where we are weak and he is better suited (IMO) then why not?
    On Fri, both RG and CC were not at their best (as declared by CC himself), and for me that is where we failed to gather the three points (despite JL being at ctr mid for half a game).
    TC secured the point for us by drifting into his natural position in order to get the strike in. If he had stayed out wide, I very much doubt we would have picked up a point.

[quote="Despair"]Well one things undeniable: Jason's certainly made an impact upon this forum.

Fact is he's a genuinely honest lad doing his bit wherever he's positioned. It appears that GB prefers him at ctr mid, which is bothering many a supporter as from what we observe and results bear out, he contributes far more at RB.
    It is not totally down to him for our lack of supply to our front two, but his lack of creativity does not help. Yes its good to have a holding / shielding player in there, but if its at the expense of further reducing our potency, the 'option' of using him at RB where we are weak and he is better suited (IMO) then why not?
    On Fri, both RG and CC were not at their best (as declared by CC himself), and for me that is where we failed to gather the three points (despite JL being at ctr mid for half a game).
    TC secured the point for us by drifting into his natural position in order to get the strike in. If he had stayed out wide, I very mu

[quote="jordan12rhodes"]Well one things undeniable: Jason's certainly made an impact upon this forum.

TC secured the point for us by drifting into his natural position in order to get

you make it sound like he defied bowyer to get into that posistion to score! he was clearly given licence to roam..
    Another interesting debate, why does GB continue to play TC out on the wing when he is far more effective in the center. He is so isolated out on the flank and has much more impact on the game when he does drift inside. But, that's for another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    you make it sound like he defied bowyer to get into that posistion to score! he was clearly given licence to roam..
    Another interesting debate, why does GB continue to play TC out on the wing when he is far more effective in the center. He is so isolated out on the flank and has much more impact on the game when he does drift inside. But, that's for another thread.[/quote]

because GB feels the need to shoehorn in Jason Lowe ..

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)