+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashes down under

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Not to a brain dead TB donkey he's not Blocky.

Had the bowlers exploited the conditions on the first day , which were the most English like conditions of the match, then the result could have been different.

Most of the rest of the time the pitch and conditions have been similar for both so that first session , where we should have had an advantage, was critical.

However, why let the facts get in the way of a misguided hatchet job on one of our own?

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be laughable but it's not, it's inexplicable from those who supposedly support all things Blades related - unless it can be used to try to make some trivial, nonsensical argument with an attempt at cheap point scoring.

The TB complains when told he's not worth responding to because of the lack of logic in his argument then continues to post illogical clap trap ad nauseum.

Thick as.................
    Why keep sayin ya want nowt to do wi me or my posts,then do the complete opposite when ya post Basil Mastermind Fawlty? Ya see i can call you names as well the difference is i don't get all mardy.Good job our Joe hasn't made any captaincy mistakes or we could have lost the first 2 tests easily,oh wait.I think i'll leave this cricket thread alone for a short while and leave it for Our JOE apologists to comment on. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 06-12-2017 at 11:10 AM.

About you not to you thick tw at

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    About you not to you thick tw at
    Tha just can't help thissen can tha Basil?Just admit ya like me really,that's why ya mention me regularly aint it?By the way i admire our Joe,he's a brilliant cricketer, i just say when i think he makes mistakes,unlike you and Blockmod,well Blockmod's scared of upsettin thee,but i say what i think.Have a nice day mi owd pal. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 06-12-2017 at 01:40 PM.

What little hope I had was dashed in the first half hour the aussies came out pumped up and found another gear we are either stuck in neutral or the clutch is fcked

Better day all round.

Well done Malan

Keep your head down Jonny.

Sounds like a bloody good fightback by England,credit where it's due well done to Malan and Jonny.Let's hope we don't throw it away in't mornin tho.UTCB

At last.a bit of fight,well done boys

Is there a chance of it raining in Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Is there a chance of it raining in Perth.
    The forcast is for -3 overnight with clouds and showers tomoorow.

Unfortunately that's for Perth, Scotland CBB

Glad I was on a Christmas night out and didn't witness yesterday's cricket. Drinking to forget.

Can we bat out 4 or more sessions with them posting over 700 to give us a target?

Snowball/hell comes to mind.

Pop guns v heavy artillery will not prosper.

Goodbye little urn,been nice knowing you,see you in 4 years time

Shambles

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast