+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bury FC Latest ...

I think it has to happen today or proof of such otherwise expulsion from the league a reality?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I think it has to happen today or proof of such otherwise expulsion from the league a reality?
    They have until midnight

The national media are all over it, there isn't the slightest chance of the EFL expelling them today, there'll be another extension given.

... small correction Siderney/Snobhead 2. It wasn't Kissme who delivered us to the Danes it was the threat by the Haydn Green Trust to take us into admin. This caused Kissme to accept a lower bid. We were 2 hours from liquidation.

Quote Originally Posted by tied_up_in_notts View Post
    The national media are all over it, there isn't the slightest chance of the EFL expelling them today, there'll be another extension given.
    This will be a controversial point and I said the same for Notts with our extensions. You can't keep giving clubs extensions. If the takeover is not complete, it's not complete, they've had 5 (6 if they get an extension) games postponed, that's more than enough time to sort themselves out but everyone waited until the last minute. Maybe if no extension is given, it will force people to get involved sooner?

They will get the extension, I just hope they get a buyer in place. Not a massive fan of Bury since watching Notts away when Hans Backe was manager and we drew 3-3 I think, my dad and myself were threatened several times on the way back to the station which was nice but still I hope they survive.

I'm also not happy that apparently only 4 clubs in all four divisions pay the living wage to their staff. Makes me even sicker about the EPL, bunch of tw@ts, I don't even watch it anymore or MOTD, can't stand it.

Doesn't look like.it, Steve Dale has been on TalkSport pleading with anyone who will listen to.oledge £2.7m before the deadline tonight... I think they're gone

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Doesn't look like.it, Steve Dale has been on TalkSport pleading with anyone who will listen to.oledge £2.7m before the deadline tonight... I think they're gone
    What I don't get, is what does he gain by their extinction? Has to be bad for his already tarnished reputation. Having only paid £1 for them, surely he only gains by accepting an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post

https://talksport.com/football/efl/5...efl-expulsion/

Smurf brinkmanship or a genuine opinion?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-notts-3243573

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast