+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The Nice Thread

The high point of my day, in fact every day, is waking up realising that I can chat to all you beautiful people.

Yes, but chatting just for '5 mins' is not really nice is it ? Then some of your days is that you 'bugger off' to some parts ,said to be nice ,but in the ffishing rain? Its not nice for me! Then there are days you come on here and say ,''I want an argument'',now is that nice? So many nice people in here and your attitude is like that ,but nobody will tell you ''that's not nice'. Then what then is the high point of your day ?

According to today's weather report its now around 7-9 C ( www.windy.com) in and around Burnley and Northern England.

But have no fear summer is here !

The Sea of ​​Galilee measured 43 degrees yesterday and in the Jordan Valley 44 degrees, but today it will intensify - and will increase in the coming days. According to the Meteo-Tech forecaster, a heat wave of at least five days is expected: "There is a chance of 44-43 degrees in the lowlands and 49-48 degrees in the Arava and the Dead Sea." Many hiking trails, including all Carmel trails, have been closed.

Phuuck me, its like the Corona Virus Middle Eastern style ,isn't it?

I love walking up them Carmel trails.

Surely you mean the Camel trails ,but on a Camel or a donkey?

anonymous pictures upload

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    According to today's weather report its now around 7-9 C ( www.windy.com) in and around Burnley and Northern England.

But have no fear summer is here !

The Sea of ​​Galilee measured 43 degrees yesterday and in the Jordan Valley 44 degrees, but today it will intensify - and will increase in the coming days. According to the Meteo-Tech forecaster, a heat wave of at least five days is expected: "There is a chance of 44-43 degrees in the lowlands and 49-48 degrees in the Arava and the Dead Sea." Many hiking trails, including all Carmel trails, have been closed.

Phuuck me, its like the Corona Virus Middle Eastern style ,isn't it?
    The weather here has been fantastic since lockdown Balan! We have had very little rain and plenty of sunshine.

It sounds like you are living in a furnace over there - FAR too hot for me!

Not quiet a furnace , but Beersheva is around 40 ,the Jordan valley 37,the West Bank is from 36 -37,thats Jerusalem too ? Oh it must be too hot to throw stones ! The desert must be 40 in places ,then we are promised the heat till Wednesday or Thursday. I should really be thinking of frying eggs on some pavement somewhere,cut price of course.But outside my place its just grass, and if I do not give water later in the evening??

But looking now at the North West ,Burnley to the coast etc, it's about 11 C,that's winter! Then Morcambe gets some heat from the Gulf Stream.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if the melting Arctic ,the cold water, flowing in winter into the Gulf Stream ,could it ever cause that flow to halt?

Many hiking trails, including all Carmel trails, have been closed.

I was just quoting you Balan and I really do love walking up them Carmel trails.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Surely you mean the Camel trails ,but on a Camel or a donkey?

anonymous pictures upload

Do your lot not believe in litter bins Balan? It's like the back of Ewood.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)