+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: coaches engaging in legal ***ual activity

Lets put this feeler out there. Lets pretend MTop or anyone else for that matter had made the same comment about the Rotherham child abuse scandal. Not that I am saying he would by the way. Would we have reacted the same on here? Would we have said give the lad a bit of leeway guys on this? Just a thought...

Feel free to air your views by the way I wont be asking Cam for any bans as Kerr keeps telling us all... I promise...

If you don't wish to comment that is fine by me as well. I wont get titty lip on...

Just interested in those views of those who wish to comment.

It would be nice to hear your comment Mr Kerr. Always eloquent and likes to discuss the issues...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-07-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Sometimes I wish I was given the benefit of the doubt on here when some folks respond to my comments. Instead i usually get a load of abuse. I must be the most abused poster on here and all i do is express my opinions. (So much for free speech!) Still, I suppose that must be some sort of accolade in itself
    roly don't flatter yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Are you implying I should have cut you some slack for your comments?

Can we presume then, you concede, they were a little over the top?
    Just highlighting your bias. Also the deception of trying to wrap it as neutral observation.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    OK.

Just to clarify, when children are abused by *****philes, you don't understand why they don't "say no"?

Do you see how asking why they "didn't say no" might look like a suggestion it is in some way their responsibility and might be perceived as victim blaming?

A huge reason the child abuse scandal in Rotherham went on for so long was because these vulnerable young girls were perceived as "p*ki sh*ggers" - a commonly used term to suggest they were choosing these relationships consensually. White working class people in Rotherham judged these girls back then as being consenting participants, not as victims. This was the common position of the public and the authorities, it is why the abuse was tolerated back then. We (rightly) give the authorities a hard time, but many of the people now most vocally outraged were just as guilty as perceiving these victims as in some way "asking for it".

I just think we need to learn those lessons and not ever do anything that might suggest victims of ***ual assault could have done something to stop it, because that ignores the incredible power adults have over children as authority figures. Victims have to deal with not only the fall out of the ***ual assault, but also feeling like they are being judged to be responsible for not doing more about it. These 16 and 17 year old girls have enough to deal with as it is.
    what a load of *******s. You've started early on the wine. White working class people, the general public judged those girls has willing participants what a load of *******s. Are you white working class? did you know what was going on? I'm white working class and I didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    For them that might be fooled by Wan.
    I’m saying it’s like the kids are being blackmailed, who find it hard/scared to stand up to theses animals because they might not be believed or/and will get dropped from their career path.
    I don’t think anyone’s fooled by Wan, I think there’s one on every message board

Stovic. A question for you owd lad. Can you tell me something about your background. Is the name Stovic based on your foreign origins? Nowt wrong with that if you are from foreign shores of course by the way? Just interested...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-07-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Stovic. A question for you owd lad. Can you tell me something about your background. Is the name Stovic based on your foreign origins? Nowt wrong with that if you are from foreign shores of course by the way? Just interested...
    Are you a policeman?
    Stovic tell him to do one.

it's the name of my multi wood burning stove. Yorkshire born and bred.

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Are you a policeman?
    Stovic tell him to do one.
    Crash. It was a friendly question from a friendly poster. What about you? Always been interested in the name crashbang. Where did that come from? I promise not to report you to the cops...

Tha waint get a nicer guy on here than me...we could be good pals me and thee...

I'm trying very hard to create a better image for myself...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-07-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast