+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Stockport Game Postponed

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I don't know, but it could go some way to explaining why there was a pitchfork in the commentary box.
    Was it a ' high,dropping pitchfork', suitable for use with agricultural clearances ?

I just want NA and GA out, bring in a manager with the balls to set us up to attack.

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    I just want NA and GA out, bring in a manager with the balls to set us up to attack.
    100% . Many Notts fans are thinking it especially when you speak to them direct.
    How many of us do honestly believe NA will turn things round and get us promoted? Let alone keep us up if we did or be able to push forward and become a Notts manager we can look back on with positivity. Nice bloke but as a manager he has had a lot longer then some Notts managers so time to go. SImples.

The Bahamas, marvellous. Never been but sounds lovely.

Well that explains all your posts dedicated to myself in the wee hours (GMT). Phew! I hoped it was because you were overseas.

P.S. I've never heard anyone complain that their beer was too cold before.

The one thing the National League should be doing at as rearranging games better. Take for example Stockport. It was announced Sunday/Monday that the games v us and Daggers would be postponed as a result of COVID. There was enough time to arrange Notts to play Daggers this Saturday. This would free up a fixture for both clubs to rearrange any other games in to. All that will happen if this continues and the usual winter postponements is that we will end up needing to play a dozen games in April.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    The one thing the National League should be doing at as rearranging games better. Take for example Stockport. It was announced Sunday/Monday that the games v us and Daggers would be postponed as a result of COVID. There was enough time to arrange Notts to play Daggers this Saturday. This would free up a fixture for both clubs to rearrange any other games in to. All that will happen if this continues and the usual winter postponements is that we will end up needing to play a dozen games in April.
    Perhaps there was simply no obvious way to make this to Boreham Wood's financial advantage.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678