+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The bitterest wee man on the internet.
    My title's in danger, I see. I'll watch a re-run of the 78-79 League Cup final as a vitriol additive and spleen strengthener. I think the 'Doug Rouvie Is Innocent' t-shirt I had made for the first hun fixture the following season has shrunk. A memorable day as the former Keith full back came on as sub, decked that ****ing lardbucket Johnstone, and scored the third goal. Fergie Rises by Michael Grant used that t-shirt slogan as a chapter title.

http://afcheritage.org/matches/fixtu...0&squad=Senior

Is it Stuart Campbell to whom you refer? Quite a lot were taken in by his website in 2013-14 as I recall, quoting it freely in support of their case. I subscribed and junked it in the same week, I think.

Aye, the self styled Reverend Stu Campbell. Quite fitting, as his followers seem to be pretty cult like. Think he claims to be a Dandy too, although I think he visits Pittodrie less than me.

On the subject of ‘79 League Cup final, Jabba the Hun came into my local when I was working years ago. I alerted SMsW & he texted back his best wishes. ‘Tell that fat f*ck I hope he has a coronary’

I haven't seen SM'sW for about a year. He said he'd made quite a good recovery from his accident when I texted him a couple of months ago. He and I, probably the two least popular Reds among the Jutes on PikeyMad at one time, were in a bar in Dundee surrounded by the plastic ****s around then, and he said, "I wonder what they'd do if they knew who we were?"

The Rev must be quite the loser if Kezia Dugdale was able to give him a judicial kicking.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 18-12-2020 at 09:34 PM. Reason: As influential as David Icke

His huge collection of PJM pics are something else. The one of Lorraine Kelly with the scants down should be hanging in the Louvre

Think ISP decision making will be made from a Bristol bedsit, from the bitterest wee man on the internet.
    His huge collection of PJM pics are something else. The one of Lorraine Kelly with the scants down should be hanging in the Louvre
    Aye, it’s a masterpiece. She’s another one of those minor luvvies like Ricky Ross and Fat Brian (BBC, retired) for whom the minkers are the ideal safe cuddly option. Aberdeen fans are right ****s (me included) with the wrong safe family soft toy image for these plastic wannabes.

Looks like Christmas is cancelled. England seem to have invented a whole new tier.

Boris has peed his pants again, Mrs Krankie will be doing the same later.

He’s had to follow Scotland yet again.

He was aboot greetin.

The f’uckin t’wat.

He’s had to invent this “new strain” because he’s had to backtrack on his xmas promises.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 19-12-2020 at 04:49 PM.

The only way to stop drug deaths is for Westminster to stop the miles from taking the stuff in .

So surely they have to take some responsibility.
    But yes one big muck up from the Scottish government.

The propaganda behind this virus is amazing. Why not just admit they all f@cked up by seemingly being nice around the time Christmas was to be here then realised the people that really are genuinely concerned (the nhs, scientists and normal people) warned them their cuddly Christmas was a disaster waiting to happen so they now opted for a far more stringent approach to ease concerns? This virus will wipe out millions before they get anything remotely correct.
    Don’t trust a government just because they have a bit power. They all fail eventually.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast