+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Nfl 2021

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'll tell you something, I fu cking detest the fu cking Dallas Cowboys everybit as much as I fu cking hate Sevco and Deadco before them.
    Jerry Jones is an American Jimmy Saville.
    They could be the worst number 1 seed in the NFC side since the last time they were number 1.

I'll tell you something, I fu cking detest the fu cking Dallas Cowboys everybit as much as I fu cking hate Sevco and Deadco before them. Jerry Jones is an American Jimmy Saville.
    Well Ive no idea who or what Sevco are, but I hear Jerry Jones does allegedly like the music of Sher waddy waddy (thats a Saville-Mock the week joke there lol).

Now then, how's the pesky N.Y Giants doing tonight ?.

Did a fu cking alarm go off someplace?
    Sevco are an "expansion franchise" (much like Dallas) in Scotland.
    They took the place of "Rangers" (1873-2012 RIP) when they died.
    They tend to get refereeing decisions in their favour like the non PI call on Kadarius Toney tonight, or the uncalled roughing the passer calls when Prescott gets 15 when someone farts near him.
    Scum like Dallas, in other words.

Well we should be 5-0 right now, and were more than a bit unlucky to lose at the champions Tampa Bay in the first game.
    But it looks like a tricky set of fixtures still to come this season, so Id be happy just to see us take back the NFC East title and make the Play offs again.

The biggest surprise for me and a lot of fans so far this season is the emergence of one of our former NFC Eastern opponents Arizona Cardinals (formerly of St Louis & Phoenix).

I'll tell you something, I fu cking detest the fu cking Dallas Cowboys everybit as much as I fu cking hate Sevco and Deadco before them.
    Seconded. We are the walking wounded right now though so a thrashing was always on the cards once SB and DJ were out

Bit harsh on Saville Sneck.

Cowboys, fuuckin gads.

We lost again last night. Sham-ahan on course for a 5th losing season in 6 - fuuckin rotten.

Him, Lynch - or both - will surely get fired if we miss the playoffs yet again.

But, but, the injuries….

Well, stop signing perma crock players who have never stayed fit for more than a couple of games in their lives, and are clearly made of balsa wood then.

Fuuckin gype…

Gruden jumps from the Raiders before he's pushed after going full Malky Mackay by the sounds of things.

Quote Originally Posted by azazel View Post
    Gruden jumps from the Raiders before he's pushed after going full Malky Mackay by the sounds of things.
    Wonder if he would have been sacked if the old man was still in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Wonder if he would have been sacked if the old man was still in charge.
    I'd reckon if he was still alive, electronic comms between him and Gruden would've made for interesting reading.

I'd reckon if he was still alive, electronic comms between him and Gruden would've made for interesting reading.
    As if Al would ever have used electronic comms.

Far too old school for yon surely...

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast