+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Randy Andy in the deep stuff...

In the Daily Mail this morning there are SEVEN full pages on this non-event. All the while it seems possible that WW3 might be about commence in Ukraine, but this seemingly secondary news event is dismissed in just two pages.

Given that the editor of the Mail knows what sells his paper, what does this tell you about the priorities of the great British public, including our very own BT, who seems fixated on the activities of these tedious non-entities. God alone knows why, I haven't a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    They are steadily watering themselves down alf. Once Liz goes it will fold like a pack of cards.

Who really needs this..?

Attachment 21085
    It will live forever BT , granted I’m not sure about Charles and his comments about bringing Harry back into the fold after his actions and his mad wife ,but William his wife and children will take the monarchy forwards in the right way for many years to come.

I really can’t see why you get your bee in a bonnet about our heritage and history dating back hundreds of years.

Long may it continue for me anyway

The Randy Andy situation is just about as broken as it can be, the woman has left her self without ban ounce of credibility all you’ve talked about in here was him paying her off , she said , it’s not about the money it’s justice I need after I was treated like I was, a prosecution is the only option.
    Suddenly no original photograph available and she accepts the payout.

It’s really not worth writing about anymore.

I just hope, for his sake, that neither Charlie or Michael Fawcett attended one of Boris's garden parties. The Met will never solve another crime wtih the amount of time that they are giving to these non-events.
    You have to remember that they do not have the manpower to deal with any real crimes these days!

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

I really can’t see why you get your bee in a bonnet about our heritage and history dating back hundreds of years.
    BT is a Lefty army, and Lefties despise our heritage and history, George Orwell had them worked out over 60 years ago, and his appraisal of them back then remains valid to this day.

"England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during ‘God save the King’ than of stealing from a poor box. All through the critical years many left-wingers were chipping away at English morale, trying to spread an outlook that was sometimes squashily pacifist, sometimes violently pro-Russian, but always anti-British.”

I don't think BT was even born when Orwell wrote the above, but nevertheless Orwell has him, and the rest of the motley crew of Lefties, bang to rights.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    BT is a Lefty army, and Lefties despise our heritage and history, George Orwell had them worked out over 60 years ago, and his appraisal of them back then remains valid to this day.

"England is perhaps the only great country whose intellectuals are ashamed of their own nationality. In left-wing circles it is always felt that there is something slightly disgraceful in being an Englishman and that it is a duty to snigger at every English institution, from horse racing to suet puddings. It is a strange fact, but it is unquestionably true that almost any English intellectual would feel more ashamed of standing to attention during ‘God save the King’ than of stealing from a poor box. All through the critical years many left-wingers were chipping away at English morale, trying to spread an outlook that was sometimes squashily pacifist, sometimes violently pro-Russian, but always anti-British.”

I don't think BT was even born when Orwell wrote the above, but nevertheless Orwell has him, and the rest of the motley crew of Lefties, bang to rights.
    A proud Lancastrian am I mon ami. Proud of my working class heritage, proud of my family and would fight to the death to defend them.

The Royal Family are an anachronism from bygone days, we need to get shut and standing along with millions of others of my fellow countrymen, I'm never going to kowtow to these bloody Germans - never!

Attachment 21086

I knew it us lot are funding Andrew's little fiasco...

The total amount received by the Royal family from the Sovereign Grant for 2020-21 was £87.5 million, equivalent to £1.29 per person in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    It will live forever BT , granted I’m not sure about Charles and his comments about bringing Harry back into the fold after his actions and his mad wife ,but William his wife and children will take the monarchy forwards in the right way for many years to come.

Long may it continue for me anyway

The Randy Andy situation is just about as broken as it can be, the woman has left her self without ban ounce of credibility all you’ve talked about in here was him paying her off , she said , it’s not about the money it’s justice I need after I was treated like I was, a prosecution is the only option.
    Suddenly no original photograph available and she accepts the payout.

It’s really not worth writing about anymore.
    Mummy fixed it for me...

Attachment 21088

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Mummy fixed it for me...

Attachment 21088
    Maybe right BT but I despise her more for her performance and also taking the money.

She couldn’t produce the photo she said she had when it came down to
    It.

Just admit it BT,you are on a loser slagging off the Royal family.
    God save the Queen ..Long may she rule over us.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Just admit it BT,you are on a loser slagging off the Royal family.
    God save the Queen ..Long may she rule over us.
    Come on alf, I am sure that BT would prefer a president or whatever ----I hear that Sir Tony would be at the forefront of any candidates, aided and abetted by Cherie. After all, there is much money to be made as an ex-President and that is what he will have worked out.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)