+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tykes Tv

The point is - he did turn up.
    The most important people in the running of the club are the owners of course - and the CEO is their spokesperson - and he turned up twice.
    A chance to put him on the spot and ask those awkward questions.
    But many thought it was an opportunity to mock such meetings.
    And yet there seems to be no objection to attending a meeting that has purposefully been set up to condemn those same owners.

There needs to be a balance.
    Of course ridicule the owners if they deserve it.
    But at least listen to what they have to say.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 10-01-2022 at 09:02 AM.

People can ask the questions but they don't get answers.

Murphy's standard answer to an awkward question was. "That's above my pay grade".

Ahmad's standard answer is now, "I'll get back to you on that". This has been used twice to deflect questions on the £750K being taken from the club account.
    He made an error being too open in his first meeting but Conway (arseoyle) has put him right and he has gone into hiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    The point is - he did turn up.
    The most important people in the running of the club are the owners of course - and the CEO is their spokesperson - and he turned up twice.
    A chance to put him on the spot and ask those awkward questions.
    But many thought it was an opportunity to mock such meetings.
    And yet there seems to be no objection to attending a meeting that has purposefully been set up to condemn those same owners.

There needs to be a balance.
    Of course ridicule the owners if they deserve it.
    But at least listen to what they have to say.

But they say nothing or tell us nothing new or deflect certain questions and go into politician mode.

You seem very pro Conway and co and very anti change.

I would like to ask why.

Out of all the meetings with the CEO over recent years, what exactly has been revealed in these Q & A's that's either put our minds at rest or made us think differently?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    .. Ahmad's standard answer is now, "I'll get back to you on that". This has been used twice to deflect questions on the £750K being taken from the club account..
    And Im sure that would be his usual answer again if we were to ask him why his brand of beer/lager is pi*ssy and weak and a waste of snap n baccy.

(let me say the word 'allegedly' here again, just in case ehh lol, so I dun't get into any legal Khalid shhtick!!)

" Tha carnt gerra stockin offa bare leg "

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    " Tha carnt gerra stockin offa bare leg "
    I din't understand a single letter of that uncle Roma lol, let alone a single word of it!!.
    My advice kid is stop snorting or even stop injecting that Moretti beer/lager stuff ehh lol.
    Because it reaks of pasta spagnolia garlica crappia Italiano.
    Last edited by Acido; 10-01-2022 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I din't understand a single letter of that uncle Roma lol, let alone a single word of it!!.
    My advice kid is stop snorting or even stop injecting that Moretti beer/lager stuff ehh lol.
    Because it reaks of pasta spagnolia garlica crappia Italiano.
    Diô Miô , issit thi day off ? Or atha still doing community work inthi hi viz jacket !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemsy_Phil View Post
    But they say nothing or tell us nothing new or deflect certain questions and go into politician mode.

You seem very pro Conway and co and very anti change.

I would like to ask why.
    He seemed to take a long time to answer your questions.

I’m neither anti or pro these owners.
    There has been some pro’s and some cons.

They have brought a lot of young talent into the club - which is great.
    The managers that have been employed have also been very good - although events at the club have often prevented them getting the best from the squad.

BUT.

In hindsight there should have been a few experienced players brought in.
    Although who was to know that the lack of experience would result in such a disastrous season ???
    And of course - the decision by the directors to tinker with team tactics has been a spectacular failure.
    I would also like to see these owners build a squad using money from their own pocket.
    No - I don’t want these owners to ‘go crazy’.
    But wouldn’t it be nice if now and again they went a little bit giddy.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 10-01-2022 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Diô Miô , issit thi day off ? Or atha still doing community work inthi hi viz jacket !!
    Nahh I just couldn't get to sleep lol, so I read the boards again for another half an hour. That usually works. 😄

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678