+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Weymouth 23.04.22 [NL]

Wins a win. Hopefully that was the sloppy performance we all know we are capable of.
    Concerning to see Wootton and Arter go off. Hopefully precautionary.
    Onto Dover.

Burch saying he didn't enjoy it.

First 30 was magnificent, absolutely brilliant, then poor. Complacent at the the end of the 1st half. Frustrated at HT even though we're 2-0 up.

Feel a bit unsatisfied with 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Burch saying he didn't enjoy it.

First 30 was magnificent, absolutely brilliant, then poor. Complacent at the the end of the 1st half. Frustrated at HT even though we're 2-0 up.

Feel a bit unsatisfied with 3-1.
    I agree with him.

My worry with the run in as that we can afford to be sloppy and still win. Having no games with any sort of intensity could come back to bite us in the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Ooooo Oldham match abandoned due to crowd.
    They didn't have one??

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I agree with him.

My worry with the run in as that we can afford to be sloppy and still win. Having no games with any sort of intensity could come back to bite us in the arse.
    Any decent team would have had the score back to 2-2 at H/T. Notts soft underbelly was on display again. Play like that against ANYONE in the P/O's and we'll get slaughtered.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Any decent team would have had the score back to 2-2 at H/T. Notts soft underbelly was on display again. Play like that against ANYONE in the P/O's and we'll get slaughtered.
    Yup and Dover have been putting up some decent fights lately…

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Agree, we are so poor at the back it’s unbelievable, how Graham got MOM is beyond me. I’ll say it again what is this defensive analyst / coach doing, or is input being ignored ? We will end up on the end of another Torquay type drubbing if things don’t change soon, but as some of us have said in matches earlier in the season we have been very lucky to get some results.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast