+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2022 thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Controversial I know, but how about we wait to see if it’s a loan or permanent before getting our collective knickers in a twist?

Sorry, rush of blood to the head.
    I'm with you. A collective deep breath required all round

But the thing is it most certainly wont be a permanent deal. The Christie deal worked out perfect for them so that's the route they will want to take.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I was trying to summon up some interest in the upcoming season.
    That's f'ucked it though.

Bugger off somewhere else Goodwin.
    If that is an exciting player, I would dread to think what the rest will be!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If that is an exciting player, I would dread to think what the rest will be!
    I didn't listen to the Goodwin interview but if he did use the word exciting in conjunction with a defender signing then he was just being stupid as almost by definition fans never get excited by any defensive signing. Fans only get excited by players that will potentially score or create goals.

In our current situation I am perfectly happy with dull boring signings that can actually defend (even if that means row Z clearance defenders) just as long as we can start keeping clean sheets again as that is the foundation to actually winning games

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Ditto! I can't stand the c u n t he's a lying twaaat, and that fkn hunter interview we JG where he's bigging up cormack, it's so nauseating
    Here`s the thing. You don`t slag your ( fairly ) new boss off publicly
    until you realise you cannot get the work done properly because of him.

Once he`s got a team on the park, and winning games , he will have more leverage.

Until then, smile at the crocodile.................

To be honest, when he said we would be excited by the signing ;

I was expecting it to be somethin akin to Jack Hendry from Bruge for 4 million. ?

( This Tic loan thing may be a big smokescreen in our ongoing negotiations with Bruge over the fee of the real deal.......)

( You heard it here first !!!

( Contact : My Postie again . He knows STUFF !! )

You could say our David Bates is an " exciting " player. Heart in mouth sort of exciting !!

Just as a balance of that viewpoint :

IF we were to manage to negotiate a loan deal with option to buy , where Celtic were OBLIGED to sell us the player at an agreed fixed price / AND we were theonly party in that deal to decide Yea or Ney. That owuld would be a good loan deal ?

( I can`t see that happening though, as Celtic can afford to play the long game with their player. Finance won`t be an issue for them. All dpends on their current future Centre Back options, eh ? One thing that could swing it , is if the player gets restless and foregoes part of his contract to get a move. Was McRorie thing like that ? )

I’m not against loaning players, it just shouldn’t happen between teams in the same league. Those two c*nts in particular.

No good can come from it & it looks really, really bad

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Here`s the thing. You don`t slag your ( fairly ) new boss off publicly
    until you realise you cannot get the work done properly because of him.

Once he`s got a team on the park, and winning games , he will have more leverage.

Until then, smile at the crocodile.................
    I like the analogy NTD 😄

Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast