+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Not too many more....

And AM says to McGarry about more signings apart from the keeper "we're hopeful, I'll leave it at that". The FB?

Kenyha Leshabela, 22, joins on loan from Leicester. Spent some time on loan to Shrewsbury last season. Now being loaned to us in League 2 (?). Are we attracting better players or didn't he do much at the Shrews?
    Claims to be a box to box midfielder.
    Interesting to see how he fits into the line-up. What kind of formation are we looking at? Perhaps, the first time for a long time no homegrown midfielders in the first team?

But where is the back-up for Mellor?

If we keep signing players from outside the club I may have to revise my prediction of league placings...

From bottom 6 to mid table....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    If we keep signing players from outside the club I may have to revise my prediction of league placings...

From bottom 6 to mid table....
    Well let’s hope that non of those players have been coached before we signed them

To be fair I don’t think any of our current homegrown midfielders can complain they are not up to league standard yet !!! And some may never but Morris has said he does think some of our first year pros would benefit from a loan spell so he may be getting ready to loan some out. We definitely need some more defensive cover so a full back and a GK needed please and can I be cheeky and suggest another CB as we have numbers but not strength BSD looks shaky and Williams has and lengthy injury to overcome so short term maybe to Xmas we may well be short.

Khanya Leshabela. Apologies for spelling his name wrongly. I HALF blame it on automatic text correction😉

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    To be fair I don’t think any of our current homegrown midfielders can complain they are not up to league standard yet !!! And some may never but Morris has said he does think some of our first year pros would benefit from a loan spell so he may be getting ready to loan some out. We definitely need some more defensive cover so a full back and a GK needed please and can I be cheeky and suggest another CB as we have numbers but not strength BSD looks shaky and Williams has and lengthy injury to overcome so short term maybe to Xmas we may well be short.
    Thought O’riordan more than held his own in a struggling team the division above, so, I’m happy with CB’s. Provided of course nobody retires.

Just saw this online. All but seems a dine deal. https://footballleagueworld-co-uk.cd...ue-two-club%2F

Quote Originally Posted by Armchair General View Post
    Just saw this online. All but seems a dine deal. https://footballleagueworld-co-uk.cd...ue-two-club%2F
    He's already been named in earlier posts as the keeper they've acknowledged (but not named) is about to come in. 6' 5" apparently.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast