+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Internal Problems in the Club

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Douglas is one of the problems he is a relic from the past era and is in TS pocket . His job that he does very well is to make a profit every season . Barlaser and Ogbene will be off next week and we will see loans as replacements sending us down without a squad for next season . This team needs 4 mill throwing at it and i think we are good enough to stop up next season .TS will get 8 mill back from another season in the champ + All the add ons ,you have to invest a bit to get some back for me TS has to sell some shares get a couple of people in who will through the cash in to help

Past history says he's not going to do it.
    On the 'twittersphere' recently that someone was thinking about taking a banner to the Blackburn game with STEWART OUT on it.
    Has it got as bad as going down that route.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Past history says he's not going to do it.
    On the 'twittersphere' recently that someone was thinking about taking a banner to the Blackburn game with STEWART OUT on it.
    Has it got as bad as going down that route.
    For me its not as bad as that yet but people are getting fed up with "but he saved our club line" Personally there will be divided opinions like there was with Warne . Not Sure if its the way he got his fingers burned with Blackstock and the like but he has certainly tightened things up ALOT. Today was Embarrassing i see no improvement but you have to give him a transfer window at least .

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think the better question is why would I? I'm not a ****ing 14 year old girl.
    Come on Cam you should know by now what response you’d get

Just got a gut feeling the chairman is looking to sell up. Was told at Huddersfield a Scandinavian consortium have been interested for some time. We'll see after Barlaser has gone to Middlesbrough and Ogbene follows him somewhere if Taylor is allowed to spend anything.Alternatively Stewart might be bringing Warnock back to fire fight.Got to feel a bit sorry for our manager but is he a spit the dummy out type who's character is alienating our super soft players ?

Just my point of view ELK. On my recent trip back there I learned many things about what's been going on at RUFC these past couple of years from someone I know who is very close to the club. I have no reason to doubt their word but I also have no inclination to post what they told me on here.
    Ditto CAMiller on what I have been told, but like you say freedom of speech on the MM board, so I decided to post
    what I was told.
    My son told me what a certain person said from NYS, my son does not lie.
    Everyone wants Rotherham United do well, but if things are not right in the club, then it wants sorting out, otherwise
    the club will spiral down.

I think the better question is why would I? I'm not a ****ing 14 year old girl.
    Really, well "I know something you don't know" sounds a lot like a 14 year old girl to me

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Really, well "I know something you don't know" sounds a lot like a 14 year old girl to me
    Check back. I never said "I know something you don't know". In fact, looking at the first paragraph of your latest post on the Post Match Thread you could have been the person I was talking to
    Last edited by CAMiller; 07-01-2023 at 07:21 PM.

Check back. I never said "I know something you don't know".
    No but that is how it could be interrupted, if you know something why wouldn't you want to share it with other fans that are suffering too? that is my only point, if you have no intention of telling us, why even mention it?

Not going to go on about it, just a little annoyed at the moment in the way the club is being run, so lashing out a bit at you, no offence is intended, have a nice evening

Is that how you interrupted it?

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    No but that is how it could be interrupted, if you know something why wouldn't you want to share it with other fans that are suffering too? that is my only point, if you have no intention of telling us, why even mention it?

Not going to go on about it, just a little annoyed at the moment in the way the club is being run, so lashing out a bit at you, no offence is intended, have a nice evening
    I wasn't trying to make the point of I know something you don't. I was trying to make the point that not everyone necessarily feels the need to post everything they hear on here. What I heard was more related to events of the past 10-15 years (so chip paper news) rather than what's happening here and now.

Considering today's events you have the advantage of it being evening. Unfortunately it's not even midday here and I've got another 12 hours of hurt

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast