+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Ah there it is

You were no where to be seen when we beat the Huns last week and all of a sudden when we get a bad result you come crawling out of the rock you were hiding under to start complaining again.

I don’t think anyone is trying to hide the fact we were shyte today but you seem to be quick to dismiss the fact we should have had a goal count today.

It’s almost like you are looking for a reason to be negative,there was another guy on here before who did that all the time, he actually had such a meltdown one time he claimed his mate stole his phone and started posting stuff on here
    Apart from my posts in the Helsinki and Frankfurt games obviously. Sadly other things in my life meant I couldn't post after the Sevco game.

You keep on making up nonsense about me though, it's like you're looking for a reason to be negative about me. Funny how you've never commented on anything I've said when it's been accurate eh?

I'll file you under the Donsdaft mong list 👍

I retract that mong comment, went too far there.

Aye, pretty dire stuff yesterday once again.
    Maybe not quite so bad as the amount of p1sh being spouted on here by the zakk laddie.

Anyway a few positives to take away:
    2nd half much more improved than the first (then again could hardly have been any worse)
    Connor Barron
    A clean sheet is always a positive.

Oh and just for the record I am with DonsDaft and Rico on this one, I am of the opinion that the OG from Considine should have stood.

Call me old fashioned but I’m of the opinion any disallowed goal FOR the Don’s should’ve stood!

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Maybe not quite so bad as the amount of p1sh being spouted on here by the zakk laddie.

2nd half much more improved than the first (then again could hardly have been any worse)
    Connor Barron

Oh and just for the record I am with DonsDaft and Rico on this one, I am of the opinion that the OG from Considine should have stood.
    CB for me was our best player by a country mile and arguably the MOTM.

Didn't have a great view of our 'goal' yesterday, but just watched the highlights and have to say that should have stood as a goal.

I'd actually say that Andy forgot he wasn't playing for us anymore and attacked the ball with the intention of getting the opener for his beloved Dons.

Get VAR to f*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    CB for me was our best player by a country mile and arguably the MOTM.
    You could only have had Barron or Rudy as MOTM, but for me Barron was by far our best player yesterday. We need to get him signing a new deal.

The strange thing yesterday, was how Barron stopped taking corners and free kicks in the second half, when as much as I love Hayes, his crossing has never been the best.

Awful game yesterday and Connor Barron the only chink of light for me. Robson needs to freshen up the team more in my opinion. I also think the goal should have stood. Terrible miss by Bojan after doing everything right. No idea how Duk lasted the 90 minutes. Just didn't do it again. Something definitely not right with him this season.

Just glad I got up and down in one piece yesterday. Some of the worst driving conditions I've witnessed in all my years of travelling. Truly horrendous yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post

Connor Barron

You going to fire your "Maybe not quite so bad as the amount of p1sh being spouted on here by the zakk laddie" towards GASC1980?

His verdict on how the game went were pretty similar to mine after all.

Let's see if you go after one of the established posters

That's one hell of a size of a chip on your shoulder there min.

They're a decent bunch of lads in here, even the ones I argue with a lot.

Why not try being a bit less aggressive, you might even find you fit in.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast