+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread- Sheffield Wednesdays v THE MILLERS

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    We have won 2 games this season

Glad you are happy
    Who says I’m happy.
    I’ll ask again why weren’t you asking for him to go after Coventry game?

It’s not gotten any better

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Did he deserve to go after Coventry game?
    Not sure which persons will answer me but no doubt will be a load of ****
    Definitely not and he's got time to change this round but he needs to make some substitutions before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Who says I’m happy.
    I’ll ask again why weren’t you asking for him to go after Coventry game?
    Well I wasn't in raptures after Coventry. I thought the reaction to the win was way over the top. We were terrible first half.

But hang on to the memories of glorious night when we beat Coventry when we are in league 1

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Definitely not and he's got time to change this round but he needs to make some substitutions before it's too late.
    It’s shocking that we didn’t make any changes at half time given how bad we have played.

That was funny. 4 players backed off then not 1 went to the ball. Schoolboy defending

As anyone seen a player selected for a game as unfit as Morrison?

Oh stop bloody bleating ffs!

My Son said 20 seconds before your post....''Morrison looks like he's going to have a heart attack!''. So ,no,i haven't!

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Difficult to defend that first 45 minutes. Wrong team selection 2 games out of 3 having to change after 30 minutes, that lies at the managers door. This is a local derby with a lot at stake and Rotherham don't look interested at all, Wednesday are easily the best team and if they took their chances it would be 4-0 at HT, without significant improvement in the second half the FT score could be a lot more. I know Morrison isn't match fit, so his shocking first half performamnce I hope is down to that, what was he doing for the first goal. What is awful for me is our midfield, all fit and all first choice and they have been awful. First goal started with a sloppy rathbone pass, second goal a sloppy cafu pass, we are incapable of holding the ball for more than 5 seconds. The officials haven't helped, how Hugill didn't get a free kick and the player at least booked for that deliberate arm in the face, every time a pig falls down it is a free kick yet he starts waving his arms before our player hits the floor when we are fouled. However the officials are not the reason we are being givena lesson, by a team with no wins and no goals in 10 hours, you would think we were playing Ipswich or Leicester. Not a single shot and to make it worse, Smith scores both goals. If the second half continues like this and we don't improve away from home very quickly, MT will not be here for xmas, we could play away to a local pub team and lose. i am so disappointed with the performamnce, approach and effort of a Rotherham United side in a game aginst Wednesday, yet he says our players care!!

Mostly agree it's like MT he's trying to keep players happy. Cafu Fred are luxury players no good battling away from home. Appiah I'd have been upset he looked an outlet for us before he was dragged off. Starting 11 for us can't work that out.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast