+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: National league playoffs

And Solihull have got to go back to Wembley next week to contest the FA Trophy final.

I used to enjoy the novelty of new teams coming up from National League but our stint there has made me want the more traditional football league clubs to come up.

I suppose on that front we're one better than we were this season.

Bromley's "super weapon" was their 3g pitch, that now has to go. Their anti football I think will see them go straight back down

Maybe we should congratulate them on the most important win in their history rather than sneering at them. I remember when we were promoted to Div. One being slated for being anti football and one MOTD pundit saying if we were playing in his back garden, he’d close the curtains😨

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Maybe we should congratulate them on the most important win in their history rather than sneering at them. I remember when we were promoted to Div. One being slated for being anti football and one MOTD pundit saying if we were playing in his back garden, he’d close the curtains��
    lets also clap them when they turn us over at meadow lane- and sm has no idea how to stop them remember fgr

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Bromley's "super weapon" was their 3g pitch, that now has to go. Their anti football I think will see them go straight back down
    Hopefully we'll thrash 'em next season. But being Notts, it'll most likely be the reverse.

Good luck to Bromley, except when they play Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Maybe we should congratulate them on the most important win in their history rather than sneering at them.
    I'm at a loss to understand why we need to do either of those things.

Another Fleetwood sutton forest Green stevenage, should not concern us.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Another Fleetwood sutton forest Green stevenage, should not concern us.
    Apart from their anti-football tactics. Hope they go straight back down.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast