+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 805 of 954 FirstFirst ... 305705755795803804805806807815855905 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 9531

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You might as well shout “next goal the winner “

It’s a ridiculous idea
    A league is a league.
    Money has spoiled Scottish football in every way you can imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    DM is a decent guy in my view even though his brand of football went a bit stale in the end. I honestly think the the silent majority of Aberdeen fans agree with that sentiment. I wish him well.
    Think you'll be in the minority min,f@ck Mcinnes and his boring football

It’s a ridiculous idea
    Aye, well that WID be a ridiculous idea ... but it's two legs, home an' away. If ye canna beat the 'lesser' team ower two legs, home an' away, yer nae good enough tae progress. If yer the upper league team in the 'final' and ye canna beat the lower league team, ower two legs, home an' away ... yer nae good enough, and winna bring quality an' competition tae the upper league ... so doon ye go. Still tho .... if the fkn heilan huns come up, Ah might start agreein' wi ye

Edit .... factual innacuracy removed
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 22-04-2022 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Think you'll be in the minority min,f@ck Mcinnes and his boring football
    Whether I’m in the minority or not is, being perfectly honest, immaterial to me - what matters is that I have my own opinion on the matter and I’m ambivalent upon whether everyone agrees with it. That’s how I am with everything I do and I don’t seek to ascertain the general sentiment of a group in advance of expressing an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Whether I’m in the minority or not is, being perfectly honest, immaterial to me - what matters is that I have my own opinion on the matter and I’m ambivalent upon whether everyone agrees with it. That’s how I am with everything I do and I don’t seek to ascertain the general sentiment of a group in advance of expressing an opinion.
    Fair enough,its all about opinions,each to their own and all that

Ma tuppence-worth? ... Ah'm in the 'Deek's a decent guy' camp ... He found his 'brick wall/glass ceiling (pardon the pun) in terms o' his limitations .. but Ah dinna believe he didna dae his damnedest. Why wid he nae? Even if he wanted tae be elsewhere, nae cnt will welcome a manager fa disna.

He put a trophy in the auld cabinet .... which a heap o' previous bosses failed tae dae, and it was a fine day in oor lives, followed by anither fine day watchin' the Union Street parade. He ran oot o' steam ... which is vytal if yer needin tae go 'steamin in' - but he didna choose tae.

Next though .... dae I wish him luck? ... Div Ah fk! ... Fk Kilmarnock .... even their fkn pies are over-rated, and that's their best fkn feature.

Inclusion tae the top flight ups the hun quotient ..... and crucially, ye can hardly justify wishin' onybody luck if they share fortunes wi' Kyle fkn Lafferty!

It’s a ridiculous idea
    A league is a league.
    I couldn't agree more. The whole point of a league is to measure a teams performance over a set period. If it's decided two go up, two go down then that should be based on their final positions over said set period, not on some one off 'grand finale'. There is no fairness in that and it makes a mockery of the hard work of the preceding season. Someone gets lucky and goes up when the far better team has an off day/injuries/forget their masks and give each other covid etc.

You could argue it's their own fault for having an off day, but that's what the cups are for. Leagues balance these out, and the best over said set period come out on top.

So f**k playoffs. As it stands, Killie (boo) and Arbroath up, Dundee and St J down. I would stick to that principle if we don't get the 3 points I (overly optimistically) believe we need and finish 11th. We would deserve to swap places with Arbroath for being truly sh*te

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Ma tuppence-worth? ... Ah'm in the 'Deek's a decent guy' camp ... He found his 'brick wall/glass ceiling (pardon the pun) in terms o' his limitations .. but Ah dinna believe he didna dae his damnedest. Why wid he nae? Even if he wanted tae be elsewhere, nae cnt will welcome a manager fa disna.

He put a trophy in the auld cabinet .... which a heap o' previous bosses failed tae dae, and it was a fine day in oor lives, followed by anither fine day watchin' the Union Street parade. He ran oot o' steam ... which is vytal if yer needin tae go 'steamin in' - but he didna choose tae.

Next though .... dae I wish him luck? ... Div Ah fk! ... Fk Kilmarnock .... even their fkn pies are over-rated, and that's their best fkn feature.

Inclusion tae the top flight ups the hun quotient ..... and crucially, ye can hardly justify wishin' onybody luck if they share fortunes wi' Kyle fkn Lafferty!
    So whilst I disagree with yoiy on the point of play-offs, I an with you on the McIness sentiment.

Hun, yeah......but so was fergie and many others (yeah yeah, I remember his period of reflection and he has a large black mark for this) but he got us out a rut, gave us a trophy and some (kind of) decent finishes.

However, he then got us back in a rut and shares responsibility for where we are now so I didnt want him sticking around as long as he did. But I have no real animosity towards him and still think the early days were the best in a long time.

But f**k that retirement home for huns, them and their sh*tey pitch can go straight back down next season.

Quote Originally Posted by DondyDan View Post
    I couldn't agree more. The whole point of a league is to measure a teams performance over a set period. If it's decided two go up, two go down then that should be based on their final positions over said set period, not on some one off 'grand finale'. There is no fairness in that and it makes a mockery of the hard work of the preceding season. Someone gets lucky and goes up when the far better team has an off day/injuries/forget their masks and give each other covid etc.

You could argue it's their own fault for having an off day, but that's what the cups are for. Leagues balance these out, and the best over said set period come out on top.

So f**k playoffs. As it stands, Killie (boo) and Arbroath up, Dundee and St J down. I would stick to that principle if we don't get the 3 points I (overly optimistically) believe we need and finish 11th. We would deserve to swap places with Arbroath for being truly sh*te

I don't mind the 11th v 2nd play off

I enjoyed the Killie Arbroath game last night, but the difference was the Killie fitness levels in the second half, still some achievement for Arbroath to get ever so close. Hope I'm wrong, but can't see Arbroath doing much in the play offs.
    Lafferty is a chunt of the highest order and that fecking pitch of Killie's should be nowhere near the top league.

Why did Killie decide to put the Lichties fans up at the top of the away stand? Just looked wrong and assume Killie were just being Hun loving clunts.

I never knew that Paul Sheerin was back alongside DM at Killie until I saw him in the dugout area.

Page 805 of 954 FirstFirst ... 305705755795803804805806807815855905 ... LastLast