+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 81 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: Have We Signed Anyone Yet?

The knowledge gained from all our forays into the championship shouldn’t be wasted or in any way ripped up and start again.if they chose to add a bit more experience age wise in risk reward and measured approach and it works and gets us to a point where we want to be.then I am all for it. what we have done before has been close but not close enough if it takes a something slightly different then so be it….rather than the “insanity” model..

I propose that Wendun,Gru and one or two others get down to the NYS ,ASAP to sort this club out before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post
    Anyone know much about this Grant Hall? other than he's on the books at Middlesbrough, he's 31 in October and he's 6'4"
    Know he played most of his games at QPR. Poor play to age ratio. Could be injury's that have held him back or Maybe sumat else

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Will that pen actually touched the papers today?

Hopefully rain doesn’t stop play
    Suicide watch at the ready

Just reading about the Grigg situation, we never put a bid in because not everyone in the group agreed to him signing.

I’m guessing that’s management, coaching, medical, recruitment and board members

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    I propose that Wendun,Gru and one or two others get down to the NYS ,ASAP to sort this club out before it's too late.
    One of those is well intentioned, the other wouldn't know where NYS is.

Instead of having a pop constantly why not discuss why you don’t agree with their posts or just ignore them ?

Yes wendun can be a **** at times but his last post imo should be fetching you in discussing it but I suppose that’s too much for some

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Just reading about the Grigg situation, we never put a bid in because not everyone in the group agreed to him signing.

I’m guessing that’s management, coaching, medical, recruitment and board members
    Is that last one message board members?

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    😉 think there should be at least one there

Quote Originally Posted by DerekProsser(East Anglia) View Post
    If the club have any ambition Derek it would have to be message board members 😆

Page 81 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast