+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    YOU are not concerned just hope I'm not in the same place has you.
    Well said, Lol. I invite Karl as I have others on here of a similar unconcerned outlook to go and infect themselves and see what a mild infection it really is. Statistics are very difficult to interpret here but confirmed UK cases so far stand at 301,455 and deaths at 45,961 which is 15%. Bloody high! Yesterday there were 763 cases and 83 deaths, only 11% but still very high.
    What karl is missing imo is that Covid is highly infectious, much more so than most respiratory diseases, and the number of infections had people not adhered to social distancing etc and had we not closed large areas of the economy, most experts suggest the disease would have infected 70-80% of the UK population and could have seen 300-600,000 deaths. Some experts suggest much higher numbers of dead even than this.
    On top of this the death figures don't tell the whole story. A larger group do not die but have impaired lung and organ functions probably for life. Many people who have had it even quite mildly report persistent symptoms such as breathlessness, persistent cough, loss of taste and smell many months after recovery.

I think young uns are to blame for recent spikes . Large gatherings pubs parties etc. Maybe wrong but my 2p

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    I think young uns are to blame for recent spikes . Large gatherings pubs parties etc. Maybe wrong but my 2p
    You are not wrong, crash. We had a group of sixt3en illegally camping on Warton Crag at the weekend. The warden told me they were all late t3ens and ignored his request to leave. The council sent a guy on Monday to clear up and he filled a few bin bags but I am still finding empty lager cans in the bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    You are not wrong, crash. We had a group of sixt3en illegally camping on Warton Crag at the weekend. The warden told me they were all late t3ens and ignored his request to leave. The council sent a guy on Monday to clear up and he filled a few bin bags but I am still finding empty lager cans in the bushes.
    Not surprising when you see the police and authorities ignoring a mob tearing down statues and lobbing them into the harbour

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Not surprising when you see the police and authorities ignoring a mob tearing down statues and lobbing them into the harbour
    Grist, if the Caliphate marched down Moorgate raping women and children and lopping heads all round the authorities and the bleeding hearts would be wringing their hands worrying about a possible right wing backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Grist, if the Caliphate marched down Moorgate raping women and children and lopping heads all round the authorities and the bleeding hearts would be wringing their hands worrying about a possible right wing backlash.

Now they’ve now got tighter lockdown rules in Blackburn with Darwen, Burnley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Rossendale, Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees.

Considering they ignored the current rules I can’t see them following tighter ones.

Not part of the culture

Now they’ve now got tighter lockdown rules in Blackburn with Darwen, Burnley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Rossendale, Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees.

Considering they ignored the current rules I can’t see them following tighter ones.

Not part of the culture
    Not scared either, believe in fate and that they're going to paradise if they die.
    Last edited by great_fire; 30-07-2020 at 10:41 PM.

Not part of the culture
    Grist, as I mentioned on another thread it was amusing listening to Evan Davis on Radio 4 PM last night. He and a female Labour local bureaucrat danced around the subject without once mentioning ethnicity or Muslim. "Why these particular towns?" asked the hapless Davis. The usual suspects of deprivation and poor housing were trotted out. There were carefully coded references to "getting the message across to our communities", "large numbers of inter-generational families", "cultural sensitivities" etc, etc. The BBC and the left will see us all dead rather than risk offending an ethnic minority.

Separate households have been banned from meeting each other indoors in Greater Manchester, east Lancashire and parts of West Yorkshire following a spike in coronavirus cases.

Is there going to be someone on each street enforcing this? No I take it it’s down to them to protect themselves which I highly doubt most of them will be putting two fingers up.

The 18-34 demographic are at it again on the beaches. Here, our county council community liaison rep (and self-styled people's poetess) Ukulele Kwandu has stated that only white supremacists would begrudge Muslims getting together for Eid. She has a point.

Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast