+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Except that you just admitted it happened in Perth last weekend �� I'm afraid idiots are idiots, it doesn't matter what side of the country they reside in.
    Fermers scenes weren't ideal but you would be lucky if there were 50 of them, its reported that 15,000 were there yesterday, same idiotic outcome aye but numbers wise, not a patch on anything thats happened through there

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Fermers scenes weren't ideal but you would be lucky if there were 50 of them, its reported that 15,000 were there yesterday, same idiotic outcome aye but numbers wise, not a patch on anything thats happened through there
    Don’t forget the coach parties down to phucking Blackpool back in October as well OA.

yup and they even reported it to the polis
    Forgot about that. Idiots.

Totally, i know some posters on here think we pick on/single out the west coast but nae f ucking wonder. Scenes like yesterday and few months back with the grey and green just show they can get away with it with zero repercussions. Untouchable almost. So its no wonder when the likes of us in the East coast kick up f uck at being kept in same tiers and same restrictions as these chunts.
    I have this paranoid feeling you include me in that! From distant memory, the arguments being put up were more akin to conspiracy theory than anything else. My reasoned argument may look like i was trying to defend the West Coast, but i try not to convey my true feelings as much as i can.

This kind of thing is wholly unacceptable, and its not restricted to Football fans as there does seem to be an entitlement in the west coast for this.

I do wonder if Budgie will be telling her masses to calm down in a couple of weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I have this paranoid feeling you include me in that! From distant memory, the arguments being put up were more akin to conspiracy theory than anything else. My reasoned argument may look like i was trying to defend the West Coast, but i try not to convey my true feelings as much as i can.

This kind of thing is wholly unacceptable, and its not restricted to Football fans as there does seem to be an entitlement in the west coast for this.

I do wonder if Budgie will be telling her masses to calm down in a couple of weeks!
    My point exactly, if the Hearts fans go out and party where is the 'west coast' nonsense then? Idiots are idiots, end of...

Name:  Screenshot.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  20.0 KB

as we thought, cheers to the west coast everywhere else will suffer

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

not at all, not aimed at anyone, never even knew you were from that side chick

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    My point exactly, if the Hearts fans go out and party where is the 'west coast' nonsense then? Idiots are idiots, end of...
    lets wait until they do, if they do, then quite rightly they will also be criticised

Up to now, the west coast letting the whole nation down

The "Oh but We understand why they are celebrating" shouldn't be considered in the argument. During a global pandemic where people arent allowed to see loved ones. Thousands of muppets can't resist the urge to risk it all. This is why everyone hates the old firm. Both of them this season have went against lockdown rules because they can't control themselves.

I also include St Johnstones fans last week when turned up at the ground. The numbers might not be as severe but still not the point. People have died, Families torn apart, jobs lost, mental health issuses and so much more due to this pandemic yet some fans just want to ruin it for everyone else. the BBC were even reporting on it/ interviewing people? crazy!

Nothing will happen with them. Well done on your title shame none of you will be able to see you lift it as we will probably still be in lockdown due to many idiots.

Name:  Screenshot.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  20.0 KB

as we thought, cheers to the west coast everywhere else will suffer
    If this happens this is one vote that definitely will not be going the SNPs way in May. It's a disgrace that this would affect Angus (for instance) coming out of lock-down.

Page 82 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)