+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast

Thread: Next manager?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He got the chance to keep the job and took it with both hands. Good luck Barry Robson. I like his attitude and he knows it’s about the hard graft you need to put in. The players look like they love playing for him.

Yas min. Baz min.

Name:  IMG_5468.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  13.3 KB

I continue to recall Jack Charlton’s comment when appointed manager at Elland Road, and being quizzed by a pressman about the precarious nature of the job:

“It’s not the fact that my name’s chalked on a small blackboard by the office door that bothers me, it’s the damp sponge hanging on a string beside it”.

I see ours/Baz’s is laser-etched in 3D. That’s too costly to be short term.

Well done Barry min.

Five games to go, so now's the time to tell the players you don't like that they're shïte and will be getting dumped at the end of the season.

Don't worry, they'll be too professional not to continue to give 100%

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well done Barry min.

Five games to go, so now's the time to tell the players you don't like that they're shïte and will be getting dumped at the end of the season.

Don't worry, they'll be too professional not to continue to give 100%
    That wouldn’t just be bad man-management, it would be downright stupid. Whoever would do such a thing!

Excellent.

Really good news to hear and also that Agnew has signed along with him.

Nae pressure though Baz. We will be happy with just the league next season, the clean sweep will wait until the following season.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Totally agree, his attitude is spot on and this appointment is well deserved.
    Who the fk ever wanted thon raving lunatic Neil fkn Lennon anywhere near Pittodrie
    A few did get rattled by the Lennon suggestion (him being Burrow’s pal etc). I am happy with Barry Robson as manager….the cheapest option but sometimes you land lucky. Robson is proving himself to adapt and learn. The previous 2 appointments didn’t learn and it ultimately cost them their jobs. Agnew and Fox in as coaches has been very successful as well. Both highly respected in the football community. The good thing is the 3 of them have something to prove. We need hungry management.
    Good luck to the 3 of them.

I’m delighted. It was a much bigger risk not giving him the job.

Onwards & upwards

Excellent news.

Robson and Agnew have done a great job so they both deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m delighted. It was a much bigger risk not giving him the job.

Onwards & upwards
    Yup. You cannot argue with the results, the graft anf the attitude . " Runnig about a lot" sure does work !!!

( Or , we like the speed of transition !! )

Thing is, even if " luck " goes against us in every game till the eond of the season,
    I`m still convinced that Bazza & Co are our future .

Now can he build with bricks ? Slap up a couple of new bits around the Stadium ?

Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast