+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 843 of 923 FirstFirst ... 343743793833841842843844845853893 ... LastLast
Results 8,421 to 8,430 of 9227

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    ...and not so good to see that our moderator’s USP of sh1t stirring and Swale baiting continues unabated. Are you Rats in disguise, only the unfunny version with better spelling?

So let’s get back to the actual issue. I’m in agreement with Sith’s sensible and relevant point that there may well be a very good reason to reform our electoral system. However, Reform, ‘the opposition party within the next two years’. Really?
    Just remind us...I recall the same being said about UKIP and, apart from being largely responsible for the wreckage of Brexit, how many seats did they win? Oh yeah, that’s right...two!

As for that self serving oaf Farage...how many times did he stand - always unsuccessfully - for Parliament, was it seven or eight? And can anyone actually explain a single way in which our country has been improved by his largely dishonest, bigoted and divisive rantings?
    You would also think as a moderator he would understand how ignore works!! But clearly seems unaware that one can actually choose to view the posts of people one has on ignore and I'm always fascinated by Thicky's take on Brexit. I mean given its been proven to be a complete **** show, one would have thought he would keep his head down and enjoy those mythical benefits. But I guess Thicky by name Thicky by nature!

Surely its OK to question and wonder why a certain portion of the population choose to do something, I mean millions will probably be watching the WC final on Itv..how do you explain that ?

Because we all want to see France lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Because we all want to see France lose?
    I don’t. Probably would against Morocco, Brazil or Croatia but against Argentina I’d prefer France to win. Nothing to do with politics or the Falklands etc. I’ve just always hated the Maradona ‘Hand of God’ thing...and yes I know he was a brilliant footballer and that all teams cheat to some extent but that, to me, was the most celebrated piece of cheating - by player and nation alike - ever...so it’s come on Les Bleus for me.

B*gger! Oh well...what happens in Bolton a week on Tuesday is much more important. .

I don’t. Probably would against Morocco, Brazil or Croatia but against Argentina I’d prefer France to win. Nothing to do with politics or the Falklands etc. I’ve just always hated the Maradona ‘Hand of God’ thing...and yes I know he was a brilliant footballer and that all teams cheat to some extent but that, to me, was the most celebrated piece of cheating - by player and nation alike - ever...so it’s come on Les Bleus for me.
    Well he was a proven cheat as was kicked out the WC in 94 for taking a banned drug.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Well he was a proven cheat as was kicked out the WC in 94 for taking a banned drug.
    On the other hand...

Name:  0_2010-World-Cup-Qualifying-Play-off-2nd-Leg-France-v-Republic-of-Ireland-Stade-de-France.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  42.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Surely its OK to question and wonder why a certain portion of the population choose to do something, I mean millions will probably be watching the WC final on Itv..how do you explain that ?
    thats a great analogy

I doubt you'd spend the next six plus years insulting the ITV watchers just for the act of exercising their free will, or for that matter asking for the game to be replayed...would you?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    You would also think as a moderator he would understand how ignore works!! But clearly seems unaware that one can actually choose to view the posts of people one has on ignore and I'm always fascinated by Thicky's take on Brexit. I mean given its been proven to be a complete **** show, one would have thought he would keep his head down and enjoy those mythical benefits. But I guess Thicky by name Thicky by nature!
    So you don't have him on ignore. I'm glad you cleared that up

I know we disagree a lot, and this is off the subject, but are you serious? or do you just mean football when it has impacted England?

Page 843 of 923 FirstFirst ... 343743793833841842843844845853893 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)