+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 845 of 931 FirstFirst ... 345745795835843844845846847855895 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 9310

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Surely its OK to question and wonder why a certain portion of the population choose to do something, I mean millions will probably be watching the WC final on Itv..how do you explain that ?
    Of course it is, and as for why people will be watching the WC Final, I guess because they like football. Have to say I haven't watched a single match of this world cup, could muster absolutely no enthusiasm for it. Just not interested and I have no regrets at all, found plent yof interesting things to do instead!

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Pele is a better example too, as far as I know Pele has never been a convicted criminal.
    Nor are there instances in the public domain of Pele snorting huge amounts of coke for donkey's years.

Maradonna's brilliant 2nd goal? IMO, he wouldn't have scored that against any other side. Anybody else would have simply taken him out, even at the expense of a red card.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Good to see your USP of insulting half the electorate is still in good effect, but we all thought (because you told us repeatedly) that you had tricky on ignore. What’s gone wrong?
    Because he's a lying, hypocritical ass hole, full of his own ****,
    I love it how he exposes so much of his own self righteous bile and makes himself look a complete ***** to all.
    Ignore/not on ignore/ not worth a reply/ reply because you don't understand how I can read his messages even when I don't want to.

It's really funny actually. Like a dog, dreaming he's gnawing a bone and then wakes up to broken leg.
    Complete fanny pad,

Still, its more entertaining than the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Because he's a lying, hypocritical ass hole, full of his own ****,
    I love it how he exposes so much of his own self righteous bile and makes himself look a complete ***** to all.
    Ignore/not on ignore/ not worth a reply/ reply because you don't understand how I can read his messages even when I don't want to.

It's really funny actually. Like a dog, dreaming he's gnawing a bone and then wakes up to broken leg.
    Complete fanny pad,
    Hmmm...I see the spirit of Christmas is alive and well in the Notts branch of the forum!

‘Liar...hypocrite...ass hole...complete *****...fanny pad’! Don’t hold back Tricky...slightly ironic that you accuse Swale of spouting ‘bile’.

Some of you should really try and be nicer to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Nor are there instances in the public domain of Pele snorting huge amounts of coke for donkey's years.

Maradonna's brilliant 2nd goal? IMO, he wouldn't have scored that against any other side. Anybody else would have simply taken him out, even at the expense of a red card.
    didnt he score a similar goal against Belgium in the same world cup finals?

Do you mean where he got on a through ball, inside the box, with the outside of his left foot, first time shot. I don't seen them as similar.

No there was one where he dribbled past 4 or 5 defenders before scoring, any of whom could have taken him out

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    No there was one where he dribbled past 4 or 5 defenders before scoring, any of whom could have taken him out
    That was his only goal in that Belgium game so it wasn't there at that World Cup.

I did post, "IMO", so I wasn't stating cast iron fact and I still don't get your apparent need to "prove others wrong" despite not being anything other than somewhat vague yourself. So, was there another goal in another World Cup game where he beat 4 or 5 players.....?

Ok, lets be a bit less vague for you. The same World Cup (Mexico 86) that he scored 2 against England in the quarter finals, including the hand of god goal, Argentina then played Belgium in the semi finals. Contrary to your view, records reflect that Maradonna scored twice in that game too and video footage shows him dribbling past about 4 defenders before knocking his second goal in.
    Last edited by Geoff Parkstone; 20-12-2022 at 03:56 PM.

Page 845 of 931 FirstFirst ... 345745795835843844845846847855895 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)