+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 86 of 625 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186586 ... LastLast

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    The Huns will be back in for him in a few weeks, the question now is will he go this time?
    I will personally drive him right to the door.......

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    No one is bulletproof. McInnes must go has to be the message the board hear now. Whoever goes and watches that and think he is doing a decent job needs their head examined. He is a manager that has had the luck he carried taken right from him and it is all about his ability now.
    Hope you are right but that Milne is the stumbling block and has been for this club for the last 20 years almost, most of which give or take a few seasons here and there has been abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    I will personally drive him right to the door.......
    Nah min thats my job

Get him to f**k.
    His time is up.

I think it is time for McInnes to go and try someone else,the problem is though I don’t think it will make any difference as we have been putting performances in like today for the last 20 years,especially in the cups.

And before anyone comes away with the its not Milnes fault he isn’t putting the teams out on the pitch,it must have something to do with him.Different managers different players but the same old story in these games.Maybe he doesn’t have the same ambition as the fans do and has created a comfort zone for the players and managers over the years?

Let’s say McInnes goes in the summer and they appoint a new manager,what would Milne tell the manager his expectations are?

It should be to win a cup and at least give the cheeks a game when we play them but it’s more likely qualify for Europe and winning a cup and challenging the cheeks is an exceeds expectations thing.

As long as Milne is chairman it’s never going to change,you are delusional if you can’t see that.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I think it is time for McInnes to go and try someone else,the problem is though I don’t think it will make any difference as we have been putting performances in like today for the last 20 years,especially in the cups.

And before anyone comes away with the its not Milnes fault he isn’t putting the teams out on the pitch,it must have something to do with him.Different managers different players but the same old story in these games.Maybe he doesn’t have the same ambition as the fans do and has created a comfort zone for the players and managers over the years?

Let’s say McInnes goes in the summer and they appoint a new manager,what would Milne tell the manager his expectations are?

It should be to win a cup and at least give the cheeks a game when we play them but it’s more likely qualify for Europe and winning a cup and challenging the cheeks is an exceeds expectations thing.

As long as Milne is chairman it’s never going to change,you are delusional if you can’t see that.
    Totally agree, but Milne is so wrapped up with fvcking Kingsford he is going nowhere.

I don't just blame mcinnes and Milne though. The happy clappers are just as much to blame. The obvious failings were clear to see at the end of his first season.

**** off happy clappers and your new pointless ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't just blame mcinnes and Milne though. The happy clappers are just as much to blame. The obvious failings were clear to see at the end of his first season.

**** off happy clappers and your new pointless ground.
    We go again

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Totally agree, but Milne is so wrapped up with fvcking Kingsford he is going nowhere.
    We have to try and get Milne out-he has been let away with murder over the years, time for action against him.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    We have to try and get Milne out-he has been let away with murder over the years, time for action against him.
    Get the message that McInnes is not wanted as our clubs manager should certainly dent our chairman’s position anyway. McInnes must go first make no mistake as we the fans pay to watch his negative **** week after week. Milne rightfully should also be targeted but McInnes has control over what type of football goes out on the park.

Page 86 of 625 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186586 ... LastLast