+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (2)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I thought New York Governor Cuomo had Trump on toast at his press conference today .

https://youtu.be/BUkMRbMiA9w
    Not exactly doing a great job himself is he?

More cases in New York than in any other country apart from the USA itself.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    You take in the information and you form an opinion.

Each to their own.
    This is the way I see it Howdy. The West pour scorn on the honesty of China reporting events. This leads us to disregard the great job they did in fighting the virus and ignore key messages that could be very useful.

Each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

And under Trumps jurisduction.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

Don't you think the number of cases in NY might have something to do with the density of population.By far the most densely populated city in the US at over 29000 per sq mile apart from being the city with the most diverse population
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 18-04-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    This is the way I see it Howdy. The West pour scorn on the honesty of China reporting events. This leads us to disregard the great job they did in fighting the virus and ignore key messages that could be very useful.

Each to their own.
    Bravo the Chinese.

Where did this virus originate again?

Have you forgotten that bit?

Do you really believe key messages are being ignored? If China knew so much why didn’t they lockdown their airports months ago?

They knew about this way before everyone else did. You can throw as much mud as you like and criticise the West but thst fact remains.

Each to their own.

Bravo the Chinese.

Where did this virus originate again?

Have you forgotten that bit?

Do you really believe key messages are being ignored? If China knew so much why didn’t they lockdown their airports months ago?

They knew about this way before everyone else did. You can throw as much mud as you like and criticise the West but thst fact remains.

Each to their own.
    I think this proves what Im saying.

What's it prove exactly?

That I don't agree with you?

Or am I completely wrong and this virus really originated at a chip shop in Wigan.

If the Chinese are so good at containing this virus, why didn't they?

Stop pigeon holing. It does you no credit.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post

Each to their own.
    . The Chinese have given this visus to the world killing in the process well over a 100 thousand so far and crippled the west's economy. Great job.

May as well ignore it and wait to see what happens in Italy/Spain in the next four weeks.

Simply put, I don’t think we will see any mass gatherings for months and months.
    I think we have a good advantage compared to other nations being a week or two behind em we can learn a lot from the things they are doing to combat it. That is why I don't necessarily fall in the UK will get the most deaths in Europe camp. We really didn't ought to if we are learning from others mistakes or gaining from their good practise.

And yes I can't see mass gatherings been let up for ages maybe going into next year as well. At best I think there will be a trickle back to work for certain occupations to try to stabilise the economy a bit but even that will be controlled.

Footy season? I really think they need to end it now. Starting it again will bring more problems than what it is worth and yes, I do have selfish motives because I think they ahould promote and relegate now based on average points and average goals scored and conceded where there are GD issues. I would say that is fair even if we were just outside the autos and don't really see how other clubs could seriously moan about it...but they will of course...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 18-04-2020 at 10:55 AM.

Meanwhile, WanChai, I hope that you won't mind me remembering that Chinese officials sought to silence doctors when they tried to blow the whistle in the early stages of the outbreak.

And you think that’s a great job?

Seriously?

How does earth compare to your planet?

Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast