+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 88 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts legal action

Ps if we think our legal bills are big the Heart of Midlothian (Defence of Bride of Chuckie) Invoices 1 2 and 3 are going to be eye watering.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Ps if we think our legal bills are big the Heart of Midlothian (Defence of Bride of Chuckie) Invoices 1 2 and 3 are going to be eye watering.
    Not a problem - despite pleading poverty, bizarrely concurrently they would appear to have loadsamoney.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Not a problem - despite pleading poverty, bizarrely concurrently they would appear to have loadsamoney.
    Some wad or that of the benefactor.
    Their own legal fees for CoS £££
    50% of SPFL legal fees for CoS £££
    Legal fees for Arbitration £££
    Robbie Neilson compo

It's adding up

[QUOTE=Yeats 62;39536650]
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    All caused by Hearts for going to the court of session in the first place and wasting time we didnie have.If they had followed the correct procedure this would all have been decided weeks ago by the same 3 people chosen for the arbitration panel.

Are you sure that's right GB? Surely it can't be the same 3 folk on the independent arbitration panel that has already made the decision to charge them? Then again............ Scottish futba, yi never know.
    Just to add Yeats, the numbskulls on Jambo Kickback think that their good friend Lord Clark at the CoS will save them and take it back to court. Not gonna happen, the only way it goes back to court would be if the Arbitration panel was found to be in breach of their legal remit and that isn't happening.
    So if the Arbitration panel rules against them (there's no appeal, ruling is binding) and the Hearts are still in the mood for a fight they could launch a new action in the Courts, but that would lead to the SFA losing patience completely and threatening suspension or even expulsion.
    They would be playing with fire there and despite the defiance on their forums if she gets them suspended the fans would soon change their minds about her. They think they're too big a club but I don't think so when it comes to court actions against your governing body.

What I don't understand about all this is why Hearts want us not to be promoted. I understand they want our place in the league but surely their argument should just be that they shouldn't be relegated rather than specifically saying what should be done about it too?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    What I don't understand about all this is why Hearts want us not to be promoted. I understand they want our place in the league but surely their argument should just be that they shouldn't be relegated rather than specifically saying what should be done about it too?
    It's a false sense of entitlement

Fed up with the speculation just want it sorted now

[QUOTE=stokearab;39536721]
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post

Just to add Yeats, the numbskulls on Jambo Kickback think that their good friend Lord Clark at the CoS will save them and take it back to court. Not gonna happen, the only way it goes back to court would be if the Arbitration panel was found to be in breach of their legal remit and that isn't happening.
    So if the Arbitration panel rules against them (there's no appeal, ruling is binding) and the Hearts are still in the mood for a fight they could launch a new action in the Courts, but that would lead to the SFA losing patience completely and threatening suspension or even expulsion.
    They would be playing with fire there and despite the defiance on their forums if she gets them suspended the fans would soon change their minds about her. They think they're too big a club but I don't think so when it comes to court actions against your governing body.
    I've wandered onto some Rangers Fans sites in the past especially when their moronic 'fans' were giving us grief. The hatred and half witted garbage spouted on their sites was something I never thought could be equalled but then along comes Jambo Kickback to give them a run for their money. Truly makes the Fun sites seem a haven of sanity and that's saying something!!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Lawyers have obviously advised them to go down this route but with one clever caveat,leave them all as champions which gives Celtic their cherished nine in a row but deny any promotion's to avoid all relegation's.

The bride will say this is fair for all clubs and takes the wrath of Celtic out of the equation.If Celtic's nine in a row was in any doubt arbitration,the court of session,the european court of human rights and the court of arbitration of sport based in Lausanne would all have been blocked by the SPFL,FACT.

Edit to add,without reconstruction which the Bride was always against until their relegation,the only way to save Hearts is to block promotion.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 20-07-2020 at 08:43 PM.

[QUOTE=pertharab;39536772]
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

I've wandered onto some Rangers Fans sites in the past especially when their moronic 'fans' were giving us grief. The hatred and half witted garbage spouted on their sites was something I never thought could be equalled but then along comes Jambo Kickback to give them a run for their money. Truly makes the Fun sites seem a haven of sanity and that's saying something!!
    Agreed re jambo kickback

Worse than lord of the flies ;-)

I know all that but that's something that can be sorted after a ruling that they shouldn't be relegated. They are arguing they shouldn't be relegated, but I just don't get why they have insisted on trying to tell the whole of Scottish football what the solution is (in their eyes) if they aren't. Weird.

Page 88 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)