+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 89 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Talk (2021-2022)

<> Coventry City <>

Sign - 18 year old attacking midfielder Marco Rus, on a 2 year deal, City option further 12 months.

<> Brighton <>

Sign - 6' 8" goalkeeper Kjell Scherpen from Ajax.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ELK, just want to say you’ve done an exceptional job keeping those interested on transfer deals. It’s been a daily task and one you’ve covered very well 👍
    Well I would agree,but I am a little disappointed not to find out what national league north York city”s latest signing has for breakfast..😜.

Keep up the good work ELK. One day you might have something to report on RUFC but then again pigs might fly. If the manager is now operating to a Lge 2 budget suspect nothing will happen. The expected scenario will be Crooks and Smith leaving for a panicing pittance just before the season starts with no suitable replacements on the scene. Is Rob Scott still at the club ? !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    " Ryan Edwards "

Quite a few English clubs have been dealt a blow, in their pursuit of 27 year old Dundee United
    defender Ryan Edwards, after the player signed another contract with the club until 2023.
    It was thought Edwards would move south of the border, because he has no relatives in
    Scotland, but he felt he had to stay with the club, which he loves.
    Loyalty, a rare trait in football circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Agreed

Cracking job
    Agreed. Thanks for the hard work, ELK

<> Doncaster Rovers <>

Have - 22 year old centre half Darnall Johnson on trial, after his release by Leicester City.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Aye, just seen this. All I know is what I was told but we'd enquired as had a few other league one teams.

LB we were looking at was an ex Luton guy if I recall correctly.
    Didn’t see that one, Citizen. Guess that’s not being taken any further now?

Assuming the imminent one is Shane Ferguson only other one I’ve heard is Darragh Leahy from Dundalk which if true is a strange one as he’s also a left back! Was at Coventry previously Assuming they both sign doesn’t suggest we’ll see Mattock much unless he plays as a left foot centre half in a back 3
    Haven’t a clue who the midfielder is

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Assuming the imminent one is Shane Ferguson only other one I’ve heard is Darragh Leahy from Dundalk which if true is a strange one as he’s also a left back! Was at Coventry previously Assuming they both sign doesn’t suggest we’ll see Mattock much unless he plays as a left foot centre half in a back 3
    Haven’t a clue who the midfielder is
    I wonder if you’re onto something there, Uttis. With Robertson gone and Tilt injured, we have no left-footed CH. If we continue to play 3 at the back, maybe they’re thinking of playing Mattock there.

Got to wonder why Ferguson had only 55mins of lge action last season. Not another crock i hope.

Page 89 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast