+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Peterborough United Post Match Thoughts

I could be offended

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    I could be offended
    Soz guitar man kid lol!. Awww I think I totally forgot about you didnt I ?. No offense of course!.

Side was set up better from the start, they all knew where they were playing and seemed to enjoy their game.
    I think they all played well, with special mentions for Thompson who looked comfortable at right back and Barlaser who had his best game so far, it probably helped him not having Wiles with him, as a pair they're too lightweight.
    Ogbene was my MOM but wouldn't argue too much with Crookes.
    Only downside was the stupid sending off, just what we need with an already depleted squad.
    2 negative points/questions. Warne was bringing Vassell on for Freddie before we scored the second, why Freddie looked our best bet to score or is he carrying a knock too. And why bring Smith on when he did, had we got an injury we would have been down to 9 men.
    Last point well done Kyle Vassell, a wonderful goal, let's hope it's the first of many.

I think Warne’s substitutes were made with an eye on the Blackpool game rather than tactical.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think Warne’s substitutes were made with an eye on the Blackpool game rather than tactical.
    How I saw it

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Side was set up better from the start, they all knew where they were playing and seemed to enjoy their game.
    I think they all played well, with special mentions for Thompson who looked comfortable at right back and Barlaser who had his best game so far, it probably helped him not having Wiles with him, as a pair they're too lightweight.
    Ogbene was my MOM but wouldn't argue too much with Crookes.
    Only downside was the stupid sending off, just what we need with an already depleted squad.
    2 negative points/questions. Warne was bringing Vassell on for Freddie before we scored the second, why Freddie looked our best bet to score or is he carrying a knock too. And why bring Smith on when he did, had we got an injury we would have been down to 9 men.
    Last point well done Kyle Vassell, a wonderful goal, let's hope it's the first of many.
    I think Ogbene is Rovrum's biggest threat,once he learns how to deliver a better final ball he'll be some player.I thought Crookes was poor in't first half but he was alot better in't 2nd half,i thought Wood was very good when he came on.All in all a very good win for the Millers.i hope ya carry it on against Blackpool.Happy New Year Millers,i hope it's a successful one for ya UTMPB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 31-12-2019 at 06:50 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789