+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Restart

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Really don’t know how you fit everything into your life.
    Are you sure there’s only one of you.?

Easy Billy - I was taught that productive people know well that they do not need 40 tasks in their to-do list.

I only take on 'a less-is-more approach' when it comes to planning my work day and only accomplishing those tasks that are important.For me that means I usually work through the night,take only 5 hours sleep,have a great understanding family with a terrific husband.

Balance that with 4 kids aged 16 (twins) 28 and 32,our shared hobbies and interests generally create harmony BUT we do have our 'moments' and yes Mum is always right in our household over any 'disagreement moments'.

Apparently it's a Leeds thing,Marching on TOGETHER !

MOT

Really don’t know how you fit everything into your life.
    Are you sure there’s only one of you.?
    Ones enough of Mrs O ..Billy.lol

She has four children. She's good at something then..

Time is something many of us have in spades. Courtesy of our chinese friends.

easy to have more spare time when your employer is shut down and bankrupted. for a small business he was pretty fiscally sound. However, few small businesses can go 60 days with no revenue, no insurance money and expenses not stopping. The big companies still expect payment regardless if any money coming in.

Love the rulers and the government workers that think this won't affect them. Tax revenue will dry up none of serfs will have any money to pay any taxes much less more taxes that will be required because of the 30% unemployment. Unless the feds run the printing presses night and day there won't be enough money and the money that's out there will be worth way less. The fixed income and lower classes get screwed the most. Saw that Bezos and Gates have made $280 billion off this so far. I think they survive.

Keep it all closed down. Lets make sure we are all safe.... until the money and food runs out. way more will die from the civil unrest than ever would have died from the virus. The swine flu on 2009 infected 61 million, hospitalized 400k and killed 60K in the US alone and we did nothing and somehow survived.

Oz, you are correct. Nothing will happen to the chinese or the globalists that will let them skate on it.

Professor of Medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, created a sensation today by saying that the Coronavirus is not natural.
    "If it is natural, it wouldn't have adversely affected the entire world like this. Because, as per nature, temperature is different in different countries. If it is natural, it would adversely affect only those countries having the same temperature as China. Instead, it is spreading in a country like Switzerland, in the same way it is spreading in the desert areas. Whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but died in hot places.

I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have worked for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I am fully acquainted with all the staff of that laboratory. I have been phoning them all, after the Coronavirus surfaced. But all their phones are dead for the last 3 months. It is now understood that all these lab technicians have died.
    Based on all my knowledge and research till date, I can say this with 100% confidence - That the Coronavirus is not natural. It did not come from bats. China manufactured it. If what I am saying today is proved false now or even after my death, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to everyone".

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Time is something many of us have in spades. Courtesy of our chinese friends.

easy to have more spare time when your employer is shut down and bankrupted. for a small business he was pretty fiscally sound. However, few small businesses can go 60 days with no revenue, no insurance money and expenses not stopping. The big companies still expect payment regardless if any money coming in.

Love the rulers and the government workers that think this won't affect them. Tax revenue will dry up none of serfs will have any money to pay any taxes much less more taxes that will be required because of the 30% unemployment. Unless the feds run the printing presses night and day there won't be enough money and the money that's out there will be worth way less. The fixed income and lower classes get screwed the most. Saw that Bezos and Gates have made $280 billion off this so far. I think they survive.

Keep it all closed down. Lets make sure we are all safe.... until the money and food runs out. way more will die from the civil unrest than ever would have died from the virus. The swine flu on 2009 infected 61 million, hospitalized 400k and killed 60K in the US alone and we did nothing and somehow survived.

Oz, you are correct. Nothing will happen to the chinese or the globalists that will let them skate on it.
    Thing is Spaldy, think about that last but one sentence, about swine flu. Its only just over a decade ago, and governments have been making inward investment (from the arabs, Russians, Chinese (anyone with a $/£ to spend)) a top priority (because they had f00k all to spend during "austerity" at least here in the UK), so why are we seeing governments running round like headless chickens, with no clear exit strategy from a disaster of OUR making, nor even a rational reaction to the virus itself?

Tell you why....the "meedja" and in that I include the "normal" culprits, and now the "social meedja" (as if there ever was such a thing!).

We (you, me, governments, organisations, companies, etc etc) are manipulated by those who set themselves up with no mandate but as judge, jury and executioner. I could go on and one and on, (but the mods would ban me!), but one example of a subject that is affecting all peoples the world over, but is presented almost exclusively as a singular, national issue......PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). A "national disgrace" we see in the printed media, a "humiliating failure of government policy" we see on the broadcast media, "incompetence by all concerned" in the B0ll0x that presents itself as "social media"........when THE WHOLE F00KING GLOBE is burrowing into every hidey hole, and badgering every manufacturer ON THE PLANET, to produce more, because there HAS NEVER BEEN A REACTION LIKE THIS, NEVER.

There's a scene right at the end of Avengers - End Game, where Iron Man clicks his fingers, (just the opposite of the ending of Infinity Wars), and all the bad people disappear, give me the Infinity Stones, and let me click my fingers, and ever f00king meedja sh1tstreak would disappear and the world would be a better place, believe me.

At least another two weeks of lockdown.. The good news is Boris is back in charge tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    At least another two weeks of lockdown.. The good news is Boris is back in charge tomorrow..
    That's great news Boris Yeltsin is back I hate that Putin guy.

Bates out !!!!!!!!

Sweet and sour will never taste the same again.
    Its the pork balls that have got me thinking......

no feral cat or abandoned dog problem in their neighborhood.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)