+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales

I didn't think you did the Papa John's cup brin

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Just received my Cambridge away tickets, full weekend for myself and Mrs GM_GM
    Well done gm, don't forget to treat your beloved to a punt up / down the River Cam....

Ps... there's a joke in there somewhere.

...U.T.M....

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I didn't think you did the Papa John's cup brin
    thought I’d get out of the house more pal and go and support the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    thought I’d get out of the house more pal and go and support the team.
    Yes this lockdown has changed me slightly, it’s good to see other players on pitch that don’t get much game time, I won’t be going to this one thought

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Well done gm, don't forget to treat your beloved to a punt up / down the River Cam....

Ps... there's a joke in there somewhere.

...U.T.M....
    thats the idea Frank

I'm not sure that opening up only part of the ground for the Stockport tie is a good idea.
    It suggests the club think that not many will be interested because it's no big deal. Perhaps they are right but it doesn't exactly sell the match and could well be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    10,000 + at Stockport for the first round replay, televised live - suggests that they could have more fans at the game than us if they are given enough tickets.
    I know they can open more areas depending on demand but the damage may have already been done

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    I'm not sure that opening up only part of the ground for the Stockport tie is a good idea.
    It suggests the club think that not many will be interested because it's no big deal. Perhaps they are right but it doesn't exactly sell the match and could well be a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    10,000 + at Stockport for the first round replay, televised live - suggests that they could have more fans at the game than us if they are given enough tickets.
    I know they can open more areas depending on demand but the damage may have already been done
    My first ever game at NYS was the FA Cup 3rd Round game against Bournemouth in 2015. Two Championship teams, vastly reduced ticket prices, 3pm Saturday afternoon and not televised. The crowd that day, 5875. It's as if everyone knew we were going to lose 5-1

My first ever Rotherham game was a 1-1 draw against Huddersfield back in 1958

As a young boy the crowd looked huge

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    My first ever Rotherham game was a 1-1 draw against Huddersfield back in 1958

As a young boy the crowd looked huge

https://www.11v11.com/matches/rother...y-1958-109028/

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That will be the one.

My uncle Geoff took me ( my dad had no interest in football) and I can remember it being cold and having a pie.

Beyond that all other recollections were reminders from Uncle Geoff in later years.

Oh and we changed ends at half time to be behind the goal Rotherham we’re kicking towards.

I would have to google the players names and scorers to be honest

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast