+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 301 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corona Virus

I read that sinkov and it just confirms the fact that they only tell you what they want you to know. Nothing changes and it never will because they all protect their own interests.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Remember Salisbury sinkov? The Home Secretary at the time was hinting we were all in serious danger of being poisoned by the phooking Russians. They really do think we are all crackers."

Have you read Peter Hitchens in today's Mail on Sunday BT ? He's been pushing this story for a while now, the West's lies about Assad using chemical weapons at Douma, and today there's a link to the full monty in his piece. It's a very long read, but it's scary the lengths our government, the US and French would go to to justify bombing the Assad regime in Syria. These feckers have already started one war in Iraq on the back of a pack of lies, and they were ready to do the same in Syria.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-save-war.html
    It sickens me sinkov, it's time for the people to take back control. We can roll out these "Emergency Measures" across the globe, yet do nothing about a third of the world's human population living with a daily food shortage crisis, whilst simultaneously endangering our planet and making non-human species extinct. Madness!

Attachment 15110

mm

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    What has happened to "map".We haven't heard from him in ages.
    I'm still viewing but I was told to "phook off".....so I did.

Best to ignore Alf at times map. I opened a separate thread up to ask about your whereabouts?

How are you doing the day to day stuff and is the pandemic weakening in China?

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    I'm still viewing but I was told to "phook off".....so I did.
    That was Alfie map, Alfie tells everyone to 'phook off' sooner or later and we all just ignore the silly old fool. You take care and keep us updated regularly please.

phook that mainstream drivel - lets have some proper news !

where's the Pics - Map ?

In the UK cancer diagnosis is 11% up on last year.

165000 people in the UK died from cancer last year.

The global elite create another "Project Fear".

I wonder why?

Attachment 15134

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    In the UK cancer diagnosis is 11% up on last year.

165000 people in the UK died from cancer last year.
    It's long puzzled me BT, everyone in this country has a fear of cancer, either themselves being diagnosed with a form of it, or their friends and family, or worst of all their children.

Our government sends around £13 billion abroad in foreign aid, we are still sending around £19 billion a year to the EU, we can make over £100 billion available to fund the useless HS2 white elephant, yet almost every time I switch the TV on I see adverts from various charities appealing for donations to assist in finding a cure for cancer, to alleviate the problems caused by cancer, to fund medical and palliative care for cancer sufferers.

Why ?

It's a question that has mystified me for a long, long time sinkov. Perhaps our government really needs great numbers of our population to pass on?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I read that sinkov and it just confirms the fact that they only tell you what they want you to know. Nothing changes and it never will because they all protect their own interests.
    We are supposed to be all self isolating because of the "Corona Virus", there are more people dying every day in the UK with cancer than the total super flu virus will take in a year.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...id=spartanntpg

"Project Fear", is another scam to keep the populace in the hands of their masters...

Attachment 15136

Page 9 of 301 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)