+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Stockport County 23.02.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    Thanks for the heads up saddo.
    Ooooo he's not gonna like that a # followed quickly by a nickname. Come on Ayeayeskipper that's just being plain disobedient. Elite has made it perfectly clearly he doesn't want (disrespectful) nicknames or an actual name like Ken used on here.

He'll be on you like a hawk just you watch, no bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm sure it's only my apparent obsession that makes me think that was aimed at me, but let me explain. There is nothing wrong with the occasional use of a hashtag, it could even be meaningful at times. It's just when hashtags are used in the majority of posts, often multiple times in a single post, it makes that poster look like a pretty dim 11 year old. This isn't aimed specifically at you, because I would say exactly the same to any poster who repeatedly uses the moronic 'lol' when they've said nothing remotely funny.

Oops, wait a minute.....
    #lols and emojis can be very useful if you are a fcukin idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I just want to get this right the repeated use of hashtags and the acronym "lol" really gets your goat and you have a problem with it because or primarily they are infantile / juvenile? Is that correct?
    Partly that, but I don't think I'm alone in thinking they are really tedious when they are repetitive, and add nothing to the post.

Partly that, but I don't think I'm alone in thinking they are really tedious when they are repetitive, and add nothing to the post.
    Partly? What's the other reason other than them being "infantile" (your word not mine) that upsets you and you just can't get past.

You care too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeayeskipper View Post
    #lols and emojis can be very useful if you are a fcukin idiot.
    If you just use an emoji then you can shout HOUSE cos that's the complete set, plus a bonus needless swear word.

Goodnight and Elite over to you.... Remember "respective tone" and all that

Ooooo he's not gonna like that a # followed quickly by a nickname. Come on Ayeayeskipper that's just being plain disobedient. Elite has made it perfectly clearly he doesn't want (disrespectful) nicknames or an actual name like Ken used on here.

He'll be on you like a hawk just you watch, no bias.
    Spent a lot of time in the #Royal Navy thicko, being "disobedient" would get you at least 9's ....if you were lucky. Just like most of your posts, I haven't got a clue what yer fcukin on about with the rest of that sh1t.

If you just use an emoji then you can shout HOUSE cos that's the complete set, plus a bonus needless swear word.

Goodnight and Elite over to you.... Remember "respective tone" and all that
    That could have been aimed at anyone. Saddo jumps on it.

ps. I bet I get a get a "Gotcha" from the bloke who hasn't seen his c0ck without the help of a mirror for over 20 years in the morning.#tw#t.
    Last edited by Ayeayeskipper; 23-02-2021 at 10:28 PM.

Partly? What's the other reason other than them being "infantile" (your word not mine).
    I've already told you, but I'll try again - hashtags are really tedious when they are repetitive, and add nothing to the post.

I've already told you, but I'll try again - hashtags are really tedious when they are repetitive, and add nothing to the post.
    #nite my fellow pies.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    If we keep a clean sheet in the next away league game, we'll equal a club record of 5 consecutive away league games without conceding, set under Cotterill in his first 5 away games in charge.
    However it is considerably easier to keep a clean sheet when you play 11 at the back against Non League opposition every week. Its an impressive stat but at a huge cost to any attacking play at all.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast