+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccinations - the legacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT, I'll bet that you still die though ---vaccine or not. In fact, although I am not a gambler, I would be willing to bet you a lot of money that you will most certainly die ---sometime. How much would you be willing to bet that you won't? How much is your life worth?
    Have a happy Monday.
    At least it won't be because of a bloody vaccine I refused to have.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    At least it won't be because of a bloody vaccine I refused to have.
    My thing is with all of this that you would have been the first to go at the government health service and anyone involved if they had said just carry on as if nothings happend.

I did see first hand what it does to people and if they d done nothing that would also have been as criminal in the same way that your portraying the vaccines now.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    My thing is with all of this that you would have been the first to go at the government health service and anyone involved if they had said just carry on as if nothings happend.

I did see first hand what it does to people and if they d done nothing that would also have been as criminal in the same way that your portraying the vaccines now.
    Gene therapy does not constitute a vaccination army88. Anyway, the best of luck with your own individual outcome.

Gene therapy does not constitute a vaccination army88. Anyway, the best of luck with your own individual outcome.
    As with all things BT a balanced view is what I’d look for so I listen to both sides and make my mind up Based on that , I have a mother in law similar to you and Nostradamus with just too much time reading nonsense, I mean in the last three years I’ve been told the world is ending - ( several times - it hasn’t ) they’ll be no food , the vaccines were salt water , the government is cleansing the population too many oldies apparently drawing on society.

She has an un canny knack of finding the absolute soap box king lunatics of every extremities there are ( on his / her 5 minutes of fame ).

People had a jab Bt based on information given to them and what they could see happening to others All over the world , trying to protect themselves and others - and you deliver your condescending good luck with yours message because I’m alright I didn’t have the jab.

You may be right BT - but don’t forget you may be wrong as well.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    As with all things BT a balanced view is what I’d look for so I listen to both sides and make my mind up Based on that , I have a mother in law similar to you and Nostradamus with just too much time reading nonsense, I mean in the last three years I’ve been told the world is ending - ( several times - it hasn’t ) they’ll be no food , the vaccines were salt water , the government is cleansing the population too many oldies apparently drawing on society.

She has an un canny knack of finding the absolute soap box king lunatics of every extremities there are ( on his / her 5 minutes of fame ).

People had a jab Bt based on information given to them and what they could see happening to others All over the world , trying to protect themselves and others - and you deliver your condescending good luck with yours message because I’m alright I didn’t have the jab.

You may be right BT - but don’t forget you may be wrong as well.
    After having four jabs last year army, the first two Covid jabs, the booster and a flu jab, I based my decision on a 2nd booster solely on what I had heard from those in charge, those trying to persuade me to have it, not from Conspiracy Websites. Here are four examples, there are more but these stick in my mind.

1) Very early on, probably late April two years ago, Whitty in one of those live Press briefings, standing in front of a gigantic graph showing the decline in the death rate, and saying that Lockdown had worked and was responsible for the falling death rate. The death rate could be clearly seen on the graph behind him peaking on April 8th, it takes about a month on average for the virus to cause a death, so whatever caused the rate to peak and begin to fall on April 8th must have occurred around March 8th. The Lockdown did not commence until March 23rd. This glaring discrepancy was ignored, and still is to this day.

2) Sky News sometime last Autumn, a Professor from Swansea University, the body which supplies Covid stats to Drakeford and the Welsh Government, and on which they base their decisions regarding lockdowns and restrictions. She said the crisis was not over, there were 10,000 people in hospital in Wales with Covid, there 400 in intensive care. Someone checked her figures, there were only 8,000 people in hospital in Wales in total, for any reason whatsoever, there were 39 Covid cases in ICUs.

3) A live Press briefing on Vaccine Mandates/Passports last autumn, just before 40,000 care workers who refused to be vaxxed were sacked. Jenny Harries stated quite unequivocally that the vaccines did NOT prevent either infection or transmission. Nevertheless the care workers still lost their jobs and threat remained for unvaxxed NHS staff as well, but they were to be allowed to work through the winter and then be sacked in Spring. Work that one out. A studio discussion followed, one lady, who worked for the Labour Party, but was not a politician, got irate when someone else said the unvaxxed care workers should now be allowed to carry on working. My mother is in a care home, she said, I don't want an unvaxxed person going near her. This was despite the fact that Harries had just pointed out that an unvaxxed person was no more likely to be infected and transmit Covid than a vaxxed one. Despite being an obviously well-educated intelligent woman, this fact just did not seem to register with her.

4) End of January this year Alastair Stewart interviewing a Sage scientist. Stewart asked him why Sage had been pressing for a Christmas Lockdown when Omicron was just not that serious a threat at all. The Sage man said 'Omicron took us by surprise, it turned out to be not as virulent as we were expecting'. This was possibly the most blatant lie I've heard in the last couple of years, and the competition is stiff. From the moment Omicron appeared there were reports coming out of South Africa that while it was more infectious it was not causing much harm, fewer people were being admitted to hospital, their stays were shorter and very few ended up in ICUs, fewer still were dying from it. I was reading this on a daily basis for the first two weeks in December, but the Sage Scientists knew nothing of this, they were apparently taken by surprise. Disappointingly, especially as he is a vastly experienced journo and it was on GB News, Stewart let this blatant lie go without comment.

There is much, much more army, all from officials and official sources, I really didn't need Conspiracy Theory websites, or the advice of my good friend BT, to decline the latest offer of another booster jab. They made the decision for me, I just don't trust people who lie to me.
    Last edited by sinkov; 10-07-2022 at 08:15 AM.

ONS statistics show on average 1300 extra deaths/week and rising in UK after Covid.They dont know why.....

So the vaccine is working and the population is reducing.Congratulations.

The excess deaths story has actually made it into the MSM, I've seen it reported in two different newspapers, it may have been reported in all of them, I don't know I don't read them all. What I found interesting was that both papers investigated several potential causes, and despite the increase in excess deaths roughly co-inciding with the vax roll out, the vaccines were not mentioned in either report.

Move along please, nothing to see here.

Without doing all the research again mon ami, Yankee doctors are finding a high correlation between "sticky blood" and Covid vaccines.

Heart attacks, strokes and high blood pressure have increased exponentially amongst the vaxxed, but obviously not so with the unvaxxed.

The main culprit seems to be Pfizer but then again they trialed a heart medication and ended up getting a hard on.

The land of liberty takes away the right to abort a foetus, not have a vaccine but still own the equivalent of Greenwich Arsenal...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/62000-...dR46vCQxctltwp

Strange f*ckers are the Yanks!

The land of liberty takes away the right to abort a foetus,
    Not so mon ami, that's FAKE NEWS, so beloved of you Lefties, the Supreme Court decision means it now reverts to each individual state to decide on the legality, or otherwise, of aborting a foetus.

Page 9 of 77 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)