+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Census of Posters

I'm not so sure that people are rounded on for having different views, its perhaps more the illiterate ways that they seek to express them (and the stubborn refusal to accept that illiteracy). As far as I am concerned any poster can post anything they want within the realms of common decency (eg not Rowett's ****ty arse!) and legality, but please make it relevant, coherent and well reasoned.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Hi I'm fine, I see you lot look destined to stay up this season, not a bad achievement at all.
    Keeping my fingers crossed until we are mathematically safe.. Lol
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 11-04-2017 at 12:10 PM.

It's a bloody huge achievement to stay up in the Prem. The financial benefits if used wisely like Stoke could keep your club stable for years.
    I honestly didn't expect The Irons to do it, because I thought the squad was weaker than the last time they went up.

But a superb win record at home has done the trick even beating top teams. The Burnley way might well be the prototype for promoted clubs. Throw everything at home and any away point is a bonus.

On topic, I must say I enjoyed having past engagement with Angry, Southern and another poster whose id I forget. He was a moderator as well. Always thoughtful posts with little drama just the facts and leaving you to form your own opinions.

But I suppose Rams4justice is an alright replacement. I know he isn't flavour of the month maybe even year with some of you, but look at it this way, he always has an opinion and puts it forward. And better still, what he gives, he takes in return. You may not agree with him, but his points and manner of delivery is always worth reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    It's a bloody huge achievement to stay up in the Prem. The financial benefits if used wisely like Stoke could keep your club stable for years.
    I honestly didn't expect The Irons to do it, because I thought the squad was weaker than the last time they went up.

But a superb win record at home has done the trick even beating top teams. The Burnley way might well be the prototype for promoted clubs. Throw everything at home and any away point is a bonus.

On topic, I must say I enjoyed having past engagement with Angry, Southern and another poster whose id I forget. He was a moderator as well. Always thoughtful posts with little drama just the facts and leaving you to form your own opinions.

But I suppose Rams4justice is an alright replacement. I know he isn't flavour of the month maybe even year with some of you, but look at it this way, he always has an opinion and puts it forward. And better still, what he gives, he takes in return. You may not agree with him, but his points and manner of delivery is always worth reading.
    he may have an opinion but its rarely his own - its usually linked to or parotted from another media source

"Rarely his own" Roger, I always quote my links with comments and give my views on the article don't talk crap.

Eh no you often just post a link with meaningless piffle and whilst occasionally your posts contain some reasonable content its too often obscured by utter bilge, quality over quantity wins every time, plus a lot of your posts are you posting replys to your own posts!!!

Sorry was you talking to me Swale?

No I was talking about you!

Say what? Did you just talk right now or was there a slight build up to that message, just being sent just now.

Try posting that in English..on second thoughts please don't!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)