+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th round Scottish Cup

Some on here want Jack Ross as a manager... Well he well and truly bottled it today. Pumped by a team not at their best, haven't played competitively for 3weeks and missing both starting CHs.

On today's evidence, he is not at the standard of mciness

Say what you like about Ryan Christie but he has a cracking set of teeth, as good as Suarez.

An unexpected easy win. Well done Dons.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Some on here want Jack Ross as a manager... Well he well and truly bottled it today. Pumped by a team not at their best, haven't played competitively for 3weeks and missing both starting CHs.

On today's evidence, he is not at the standard of mciness
    That didn’t take long

Great post match interview......raabar baampar and whets eeeee creic.

All that matters is we are through. It was easier than I thought it would be. COYR.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That didn’t take long
    Ross is actually someone I would look at, but only fair to beat him with the same stick many on here beat mciness with

Very professional second half after a wobbly first half. No failures outwith the defence with the only surprise being that we didn't score more. McGinn looked good when he came on and to be fair Rooney put in a good shift there despite not scoring from open play he did a lot of the dirty work which doesn't get noticed.

COYR a win midweek now please.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    Ross is actually someone I would look at, but only fair to beat him with the same stick many on here beat mciness with
    So how should Ross have set his team different?
    I thought first half they looked decent but some hair brained moments hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So how should Ross have set his team different?
    I thought first half they looked decent but some hair brained moments hurt them.
    Don't know, managers job to work out how win the game and nullify the opposition. They didn't do that today. Pumped

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast